Welcome to the forum

## NEW KIT & ORDERS TO COLLECT ##

edited July 2010 in Kit
I will be there this evening - again - if you would like to collect your orders... PLEASE!

As per Martin's picture last week, there is a lot of ordered kit I am storing and would be grateful if you collected it. Come on guys, you've waited long enough for it!

NB - I will be on hols soon so its now or August!

Comments

• Errr ... I would have liked to have collected my order, and could have with a bit more warning! :-( Any other way to collect?
  • Errrrr........there's been loads of news about kit over the weeks Andrew.......for a blackberry,Ipad,Ipod, whatever media savvy guy doh!!!!....think that a personal e-mail might be the way to let specific people who have ordered kit know the score Tim.........I used to do that, but even then I still had kit people had paid for in my care for 6 months or more.
    not everyone knows to check the forum, especially those not logged in.....and we are a much bigger club now than when I started the kit so Tim needs to clear the orders fast. He lives very close to Baldock Station so perhaps on a return from London
  • Errr, Andrew, come on, you know that I take my kit box to the first Tuesday of the month pub night every month and have done for well over a year (that's where you placed the order remember?). Also, since the kit arrived I have put multiple posts up, organised an EXTRA night, it has been advertised by Martin on the Banner, so please dion't say you haven't had any warning!!

Geoff - I wish i had time to send individual emails, but I don't. It is well advertised on the Forum which is the Club's accepted form of communication.

See you Saturday.

If anyone is at the grass track meet on Saturday that has kit to collect let me know and I'll bring it along, Andrew???? I can also bring the stock if required???
  • point taken Tim...there were less members then and as I said, it still left me with kit for ages that they had paid for.....plus ca change
  • Whatever, some of us are too busy WORKING to look at a forum daily and I'm anti-technology Geoff, same as you.

Yes please, I'm helping out at the Grass Track so please do bring my order and could use a short-sleeve XL top if yas have one.

Ta,

Andrew
  • Andrew - i will bring your order on Saturday
  • Tim...can you please bring some small adult tops if you have any...some of our youth riders want a cca shirt when they ride.....
  • was intending on bringing 'the shop' as well anyway
  • edited July 2010
    thanks Tim.....p.s. Henry's form and money didn't come in the post today.doh!! so much for the 1st class system
  • Is it possible to order kit in advance for collection ?