Welcome to the forum

Results 7.7.10

edited July 2010 in Time Trial
Grrrreat turn out tonight and it was fairly rough...the Tour effect maybe? anyway good to see so many enthusiastic riders.
Also a great battle at the top amongst the pointy hat brigade.
Well done to all.

Pontus Axelsson 24.11 HNCC
Tim Hector 24.19
Carmelo Luggeri 24.25
Jason Stuart 24.27 HNCC
Stef Dixon 25.53
Jeremy Ross 26.04
Adrian Bell 26.19
Phil Adams 26.44 (fixed)
Mark Horton 26.58
James Hooper 28.36
Peter Green 28.51
Geoff Russell 29.09
Andrew Galter 29.27
Andrew Skeen 29.27
Mark Bracci 30.16
Theo Doncaster 30.21
Justin Wayne 30.28 (mountain bike)
David Jones 30.41
Rachel Cubberley 30.52
John Meadows 32.10
Donna Gray 39.38 (wrong turn)

just a reminder that you have to be a member of a CTT affiliated club to be able to ride. Basically if you are not in a club you are not insured to ride and we shouldnt let you.
David Jones is usually at the 10, have a word and join CCA. simples.

TD.

Comments

• Good times for a roughish night!

Tim, shall I pick up the kit from you? What time would be good? I could drop in around 7.45 friday evening if your in.

Angus
  • Angus,
    Next week we will have a group of Welwyn Wheelers youth riders (between 5 and 10) coming to ride our 10. I will be there at the start to help as it might be quite a busy one! So no need to collect the stuff, ill see you down there as usual.

Note to CCA riders, get there early to get a ride, although we should be able to accommodate everyone. should be a good experience.

TD.
  • Richard Maynard and I will be marshaling at two key places tonight. If someone is free we could also cover the shallow feed in at the end of Guilden Morden. Should be a really good one tonight
  • sorry guys, completely forgot to update the spreadsheet. all done now.

No noticeable changes in the top 10. Tim H still leading the way. Stef knocked almost a minute off his PB as did Rachel Cubberley knocking well over a minute off! and Carmelo sneaking up to the top 3!!

good luck tonight guys, I'll be going to the Pyrenees instead :-)
  • Also - I make it 7 more nights left.

All to play for

Will Andr
  • A few riders from Welwyn Wheelers are expected tonight as they can't get onto the track. So there will be a new challenge for all you people with ALL THE GEAR.

Richard