Welcome to the forum

***For Sale: Kinesis AT gravel bike with 2 wheelsets***

edited April 2023 in Kit
Hello all,

I’m selling my Kinesis AT (green) gravel bike. It’s a 54cm frame, with hydraulic sram rival 1x11, 3t ergonova bars (40cm ctc) and Thomson stem and seatpost. It currently has a 42t chainring on the front and 172.5 cranks.

Will include a pair of shimano deore xt 650b wheels with a pair of 47mm WTB riddler tyres set up tubeless (recently). There is a 11-42 rival cassette on this wheelset.

Also included will be a pair of zipp course 30 wheels, light, sturdy alloy rims. 700c running a set of gravelking slicks (32mm). This wheelset has a 11-36 cassette on the back.

If you know me you’ll know that it wouldn’t be a versatile bike if I didn’t include a set of mudguards, there are some alloy Kinesis fend off mudguards included.

Basically it’s an off road bike that has the potential to be ridden as a long distance tourer and can pretty much get over any terrain.

I’ve been working as a bike fitter for a couple of years now, if you come to pick it up I’ll happily do a basic fit at mine to get you started off in a good position. I’m based in letchworth.

Message me for pics!

Thanks!

Will