Welcome to the forum

***Bargain bikes and extras for sale***

edited June 2023 in Kit
Hello all,

I'm selling my old race bike, a rare Cannondale Supersix Evo Nano (54cm). It was the absolute top of it's range at the time I bought it, with the frame weighing in around 655 grams. It's been brilliant to me over the years, and still is an outrageous bike to ride. It's in black, has some Bontrager Aeolus 5 carbon wheels (only raced on - will throw in some shimano RS010 training wheels and brake pads too) and almost new SRAM force mechanical with a Power2Max NG eco powermeter (fitted a couple of years ago and basically not ridden). 3T carbon finishing kit. Will sell to a club member for £2000.

My Kinesis AT (54cm) with all the stuff in the picture is for sale too. Shimano Deore XT 27.5 wheels plus a set of Zipp service course 30 700c wheels and rival 1x11 hydraulic disc groupo. 3 bikes in one, winter bike/tourer/gravel bike package. Mudguards included (obviously). £1750 to a club member.

Shimano R8000 Ultegra 172.5 chainset (52/36). Pretty much as new, 500 miles on it since the beginning of the vaguely less not nice weather. £100 to a club member.

Quarq dzero Dub powermeter. 4 years old, plenty of miles on it but never missed a beat. Chainrings have plenty of miles left. It's the 110BCD, 5 bolt version. Carbon cranks and praxxis chainrings, currently for sale on Merlincycles at £749. £325 to a club member.

Wheels manufacturing BB to take a dub axle (see above PM) and convert it to the trek T47 standard. Basically it will fit the powermeter to any carbon trek road bike, 1 year of use regularly maintained - £50 to a club member.

If you buy the BB and PM together it will be £335

Let me know if you're interested! Either drop me a message here or email at williamjohn.smith@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Will