Welcome to the forum

18th - and last - evening 10TT of the 2023 season - 23rd August - Note Early Start time 18.46!

Hi All,

Time is flying! Our 18th - and last - 10TT of the season (see the season announcement pinned to the top of the forum for details of the course).

The intention is to run the Wrestlingworth-Wimpole RAB & Back course. Although I've not yet had a chance to look at the competition course after the upper section near Wrestlingworth was chipped last week, the road should have been swept by now.

Sign-on from about 6.00 p.m. in the foyer of the Guilden Morden Village Hall, with access to the toilets. PLEASE NOTE: With sundown coming earlier as Autumn approaches, the first rider off is at 18.46.

The cost to ride is £5 for CCA and £6 for non-CCA.

Weather forecast (at time of posting on Monday evening) is for sunny intervals and light winds from the west/south west; 22 Celsius.

I *think* we have enough helpers! :-)

MyWindSock data: https://mywindsock.com/uploads/6955268/?&plid=35658&share_time=1692809160#forecast=1692813600

Comments

• edited August 2023
    I rode the section from Eyeworth to Wrestlingworth (just up from the TT, but the same chipped road) last night and it's pretty well swept by now.

There is a bit of gravel on the Wrestlingworth crossroad turn though so take care when turning there.
  • Thanks David. Noted.