Welcome to the forum

SNCC Reliability Ride March 3rd 2024

We hope you are looking forward to the SNCC Reliability Ride on 3rd Mar hosted by Titan. After your ride you will enjoy the food provided by Holdsworth Foods. Now is the time to let us know you intend to ride by entering and donating at least £10 to MNDA, the charity has been chosen as our Treasurers wife sadly passed away with MND in Dec 23.

The Admin Stuff:-
Gates Open: 08:30
Start times: 08:30-09:30
Gates closed: 14:00
Entry fee: Minimum donation of £10 for all routes, all proceeds going to charity.
Juniors: (under 16) can ride the 20-mile route for free if under supervision from a fee-paying adult
Payment:To enter in advance please make your payment to the club account #40-40-10 and #80724513, with “RR” as a reference. Alternatively we will also accept cash payment on the day.
Riders:Event is open to all riders, members and non-members/guests with refreshments at finish line and parking available.
Route Maps: All riders have the choice of the following routes:
Road Long (100km / 60 miles)
Road Medium (60km / 40 miles)
Road Short (35km / 20 miles)
Off-road CX/MTB (50km / 30 miles)
Garmin & RWGPS Routes: Can be downloaded from here
IMPORTANT Route Notes...

https://www.stneotscyclingclub.info/club-rides-road-cx/club-routes/event-routes

- Please note that routes are not signposted or marshalled as riders are expected to be self-sufficient.

- Event overview information can be found here
https://www.stneotscyclingclub.info/club-rides-road-cx/annual-reliability-ride

2024 nominated charity

Comments

• Anyone fancy chainganging the front group on this?
  • www.strava.com/routes/2928414707911840134
  • I think there should be a good few Ashwell riders at this one. We might have enough to be the front group and lead the way - especially as the route goes through Ashwell and along most of the Chaingang lap.

I expect we will be all there and ready to ride by 8.30am.
  • Hopefully it's not a mudguard only event... I don't have any! Full carbon, carbon wheels!!

If anyone wants a lift and lives between Royston and St Neots, I can fit 1 more body/bike in the car.
  • On this one I’m redirecting the club run over to this event on Sunday.
    Good event to support a local club and it is a charity event as well.
    See you over there folks.