Welcome to the forum

14th 2024 Season Evening 10TT - F14/10 - 7th August, CANCELLED

edited August 7 in Time Trial
The 14th 10-mile TT of the season will be the F14/10 course (looped), starting at the usual place between Guilden Morden and the Wrestlingworth crossroads.

Due to the state of 'damnation alley' (the cut through between Flecks Lane/Wendy and the B1042) riding on TT bars is not allowed in this section.
Sign-on from about 6.15 p.m. in the foyer of the Guilden Morden Village Hall, with access to the toilets. First rider off 19.01.

The cost to ride is £5 for CCA and Meridian Triathlon Club members and £6 for non-CCA.

https://www.strava.com/segments/13067732

Comments

• Top 4 in the handicap before this weeks race. Four races to go, including this week.

Name Rides Handicap Points
    L Ayres 10 157
    C Marlow 10 126
    R Bumstead 10 120
    S Marlow 8 99
  • Traffic lights! Hi Steve. I drove from the Arrington roundabout to Wrestlingworth this (Monday) afternoon and there are temporary traffic lights just before Downing House (before the Flying Cat stables). They seem to be in response to a deep pothole on the eastbound carriageway but no work was going on. The pothole or collapsed drain was coned off with a traffic cone inserted. You may want to make enquiries as the traffic cones would make a TT impossible on either course. Sorry. David
  • Crash my bike on Friday out of hospital on Monday night, No more TT,s this year
    Time to get fit next season .(Have to pull out interclub TT.)
  • Hi Rob. Hope you're ok.
    Get well soon.
  • Road works still there, I spoke to the workmen, they couldn't guarantee the lights would be removed so TT cancelled
  • Oh that's a shame about the TT. And get well soon Rob.
  • edited August 8
    ******EDIT******

Road Closed signs now appeared on course (although not a soul to be found doing any work of course)

******CANCELLED******

SNCC TT on Thurs evening (sign on by 6.45 at start, 1st rider off 7.00) on the Inter-Club course at Abbotsley definitely on if anyone needs their weekly fix

stneotscyclingclub.info/the-club/club-events-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2024/08/08/2081/-/club-h-c-tt-championship-race-12