Welcome to the forum

1st August Middle Markers event F1/25 Chance to Ride fast Course PB maybe ;-0

edited July 2010 in Time Trial
This is a fast course, a great chance to see just how quick you can go. Middle Markers means no entries are allowed from people who have registered a sub 1 hr 25tt ;-0

Hitchin Nomades CC 1st Aug

Cheque £7.50 to Hitchin Nomads,and filled in entry find on web site

send to D ledgerton 39 Larkins Close Baldock Herts

See web site for more events. Copy of start sheets entries etc.

oh you need to get entries in asap!

http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk

Worth a look (i have sent entry)
8th Aug F1/25 Organiser Finsbury Park CC
15th Aug Beds Road F1B/25

Comments

• Give it a go. That course in August is very low traffic volumes and very fast. From experience on a reasonable day I could get under an hour if I could do about a 24.30 on the wednesday 10 course.
    Tim, if you are doing long 23's on wednesday a 58 or 57 is yours for the taking...or better if it's a good day! See you on the latter 2 dates.. my comeback starts there.

Angus
  • Well that did'nt quite go as intended. Arrived late and then found I only had a set of bib shorts no top, no skin suit, other than Birthday suit ahhhh.
    So ( yes its one of those excuses!) tucked polo top into shorts, did buttons up and then rode to start in a panic.

Result after huffing and puffing and flapping my way round (must have cost me 2-3 mins ....haha :-) ) was 58:55 so broke the hour.... hurray.

Have written out the following 50 times

Remember the 3 P's
    Piss Poor Planning = Piss Poor Performance

Look forward to seeing you back Angus.

Oh well done Jim Rees so near to the hour it hurt. He had bad traffic luck at the Black Cat Round about and had to stop and unclip due to a lorry. Got to be 2- 3 minutes delay. Good ride mate :-)
  • Thats surely got to be some sort of record, fastest 25 in a polo shirt! good time none the less. Nice one.
  • Good ride Tim! Plenty of scope for improvement...just from turning up on time and not in a flap :-)

Rather embarrasingly I'm top seed for the Fenland Clarion 25 next sunday...no form, so I will be getting a spanking. Next is the Beds Road 25 on F1B. I hope to be stronger by then as I was in the Yorkshire dales Murdering myself on long and very steep climbs today, the hardest was 5 mph on the 39/25 at 40rpm it was a long one too!
    See you on wednesday maybe.

Angus