Welcome to the forum

Results 28.7.10

edited July 2010 in Time Trial
An impresive turn out again on a less than perfect evening. and a new CCA quickest time!

Jason Stuart 23.40 HNCC
Carmelo Luggeri 23.46
Pontus Axelson 24.17 HNCC
Jim Rees 24.49
Craig Wallduck 25.16 Bristol Uni
Angus Wilson 25.22 CCC
Mark Horton 25.32
Ian Foulkes 25.42
Nigel Hale 25.47 Watton Wheelers
Jeremy Ross 26.24
Phil Adams 26.39
Rob Davies 27.52 Team Trisports
Darren Carter 28.01
Lindsey Foulkes 28.14
A Goulter 28.47
Theo Doncaster 29.34
Geoff Godschalk 29.35
E Koppe 30.44
R Bumstead 36.41 (got lost)

Great Stuff, well done Carmelo, new CCA record for this course, a battle which will get really tight next season if the rumours are true about some of the HNCC boys joining CCA! Also great first ride from Emma on a straight handlebar hybrid!

Comments

• Oh NO! It's hard enough dealing with the HEXTOR..he'll be back soon so at least I can be CCA king for a week!!..but Jason and Pontus as well..and Jim hot on our heels ...ouch..it's all over ..

Strange night that didn't turn out too bad...once again a big thanks to all..is that right? nearly 20 mph on straight handlebars!
  • Yes indeedy its right! No need for all of this flashy equipment :-)

Mind you, if I had a cervelo i'd be a contender for the record!!!

Emma K
  • Hey that's a great ride Emma!...some tri bars would make a difference and worth trying and I'm sure you would be a contender with a Cervelo!
  • edited July 2010
    Wow great times...well done.

Just back from my holday in Yorkshire , not sure if large quantities of beer, wine, cream teas and yorkshire puddings are the best training for a fast time haha CU Wednesday
  • I have updated the spreadsheet and past to Martin to post on the website. Three weeks worth of great times!! Well done to all :-)