Welcome to the forum

Results: 11-08-2010 - New Course Record!

edited August 2010 in Time Trial
Great turn out tonight - full house + 1 - almost perfect weather conditions, with no wind at last!

Results as follows:

1. Ashley Cox (Corley Cycles) 21.03 (New Course Record!)
2. Alex Clayton (Durham University) 23.10
3. Tim Hector 23.55
4. Nigel Hale (Watton Wheelers) 24.58
5. Jeremy Ross 25.09
6. Tim Skelding 25.33
7. Ade Bell 26.02
8. Rob Davies (Team Trisport) 26.50
9. Tim Bedford 26.56
10. Mark Constable 26.58
11. Phil Keen 27.00
12. James Hooper 28.03
13. Chris Hopper (Watton Wheelers) 28.07
14. Tim Overfield 28.13
15. Darren Carter 28.32
16. Steve Merryweather 28.51
17. Mark Wyer 29.22
18. David Jones 30.02
19. Donna Gray 30.34
20. Robert Bumpstead 40.08 (missed turning for Ashwell)

Justin Wayne (late entry) 27.12

Thanks for your help, Emma, and all the 'pusher-offers'!

Well done everyone and thank you for your support.

John

Comments

• Wow well done Ashley, brilliant ride, and you slowed down for a wrong turn. Would have been a long 20 otherwise.
    Great turnout with lots of fast times, many thanks to John. A really fun social tt....
  • edited August 2010
    Ditto Tim's comments.

Ash, we are clearly not worthy! You legend! Just delighted I was there to witness the record going and indeed the speed you generate!!!!

and a big thank you to John for time keeping :-)
  • Would it be at all possible, with the results, to include the type of bike? Make and Modeal, or even just whether it was a TT machine or not. What bike was Mr Cox? Obviously I need to buy one of them.

Tim
  • Again, well done Ashley, 21:03 WOW !! And thanks again for the timekeeping. Could of gone better had it not been for the complete C*CK that pulled out in front of me and then proceeded to take me to the kerb with him......clearly not all locals happy that we TT through there quiet roads !! Anyway gives me a new goal an only a couple of weeks to do it !! Happy getting under 25, so not all bad, thank again for another enjoyable night.
  • mind numbing Ashley........I am quite simply unable to comprehend how you manage such a high average over our course......This TT is recognised as being difficult and testing....certainly not fast...for anyone who hasn't seen your progress from cat 4 to elite in 2 seasons this time on this course should help them understand just how good you are.......sorry I missed the occasion...sounds like a really good event this week
  • Crazy fast... I hope his bike was scanned for motors:-)