Welcome to the forum

Time keeper needed for Wednesday night

edited August 2010 in Time Trial
Can anyone time keep at the TT on wednesday? Darren has offered to help this week but he's away during the day & there's no guarantee he'll be back in time. I had planned to time keep but I'll now be in Scotland. It looks like Geoff will be around & he offered to help out but it's much easier with two people.

I have the kit so I need to pass that on before I leave (early Wed morning).

Lindsey

Comments

• Geoff,

I'll do my best to get back in time. Normally this meeting is over by lunchtime so I'm back mid-late afternoon. If I'm going to struggle to make it I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Darren
  • I will do it. When would be best to pick up the kit Lindsey? I can pop in any time after 3pm today or tomorrow.

Angus
  • Geoff,

As Angus has offered to timekeep can I suggest that you be my backup in case I don't make it back in time (I'm sure I will be). Gives you one last chance to get those legs pumping in anger this season.

Darren
  • Brilliant - thanks Angus (and Darren and Geoff). Today is fine, if you're passing. I should also be around tomorrow until about 5.30pm

Lindsey
  • I'll drop by on my way home from work tomorrow. Should be around 3pm.

Angus
  • I'm fine with all this...don't worry Darren....I'll push off and Angus will time keep..why not ride if you are there in time..enjoy the last one
  • Geoff,

Always planned to help out on at least one TT this season, and having been off the bike for a week don't think I'm in much condition to give it the beans this week so I've already mentally switched off. Perhaps I could marshall as some people still seem to have trouble turning 1st left at the appropriate point.

Darren
  • hahaha.chicken, but guess you could be right...good to have marshalls anyway, especially with the young riders we are attracting