Welcome to the forum

## WINTER KIT ORDERS BEING TAKEN NOW!!## DEADLINE END OF SEPT!

edited August 2010 in Kit
Dear All,

I am taking orders for winter kit NOW!

The deadline will be the end of September. This should then be here for Xmas all being well.

The last order I placed was never ending due to last minute additions almost weekly! Unfortunately I cannot do that again as it is not fair on the members who place within the original deadlines. They then have to wait months for their kit (e.g. Carmelo and his Gillet - 6 months!) and also it causes major issues with the supplier as it messes up their schedules when the order size keeps increasing, which then causes more delays. So cut off will be 30th September!

Please look at the brochure for the various winter options - Martin, could you please do the necessary and add the link :-) - and let me know ASAP

Usual rules apply, email me with your order and send me a cheque payable to 'Cycle Club Ashwell' - email: tim@ccashwell.com

Youth parents - please deal direct with me from now on, thanks

The Winter range is quite extensive BUT I will NOT be increasing the stock for these items as the club does not have the funds for that much of a range. So if you want it, order it!

If you have any questions please EMAIL me rather than posting on the forum then I won’t forget. I will be in the Tuns on the 7th if you want to discuss anything and I also have a couple of brochures to view.

Cheers

Tim

Comments

• Here is a link to the brochure - you can view it online or download it to print it off.
  • may be being thick here, but do i just choose what kit i want and tell skelders and it comes in club colours or is there a cca page?!
  • edited August 2010
    Hi Chris,

no CCA page.

Just choose from the brochure, email me what you want, send me a cheque, I order it and when it arrives, you wear it :-)

Cheers

Tim
  • Cheers Tim

will get on the case

Chris
  • Hey, would like to order a jersey, can i have your e-mail to give details etc.
    Cheers, Dave.
  • Hi Dave,

tim@ccashwell.com

cheers
  • Don't forget the deadline!!

:-)