Welcome to the forum

Club 10`s

edited September 2010 in Time Trial
Ive just got back from 2 weeks in Ireland on a scientific mission to better understand what happens if you try to live entirely on Guiness for a fortnight. Now that im back and can see again i was wondering what happened to the last 10? some sort of washout?

Anyway, just wanted to thank all those who helped out this year, particularly Angus who did loads and John Meadows for his worldwide patented time trial kit box.
Most of all thanks to all the enthusiastic riders who turned out this year making it such a success. most of the later weeks were full and i will apply for 30 riders next year. Well done to all and some great times.

PS dont forget the hill climb, end of Oct.

TD.

Comments

• Ah no, as everyone is much stronger this year, twill be up something a little more challenging!! just got to sort out the course with our CTT district.
    watch this space.
    TD
  • Thanks for the comments Tim regarding the kit box - I need to take it back from you sometime, as I have some other plans for further minor modifications.

On more serious note, the great support we had this year, not only from our membership, but from other local club riders also, has made it all worthwhile.

John