Welcome to the forum

Mulitple Groups?

2»

Comments

• Geoff - I'm going to be at the Tuns at 7 - see you there.
  • Hope to finish work in time. See you at the Tuns.
  • Tom - if you are running late then catch us at 7.40pm approx on the corner near the red phone box at Steeple Morden (Junction of Church Street, Cheyney Street & Hay Street)
  • edited May 2012
    sounds like a plan...see you all then...7.30 would be more like it if we left sharpish ...will take us about 30 mins for first lap to get smooth, can then do a second faster.....
  • ok. See you at Steeple Morden 7.40
  • Looking good, boys. Looking good
  • Really enjoyable session. Excellent coaching from Geoff.
    I'd encourage anyone to give it a go. As Geoff taught us yesterday evening the fundamental thing is to ride as a smooth coordinated unit and then the speed will come. Great fun. Hopefully, we'll get a bigger 'B' group out next week.
  • Am gutted I missed this!!!

Next week it is :-)
  • The "A" team, well I think it was the A team, of Robbie, Pete G, MC, Carmelo, Theo, Stef (I think!), a new bloke from Barnsley, who's name I've forgotten, sorry mate, and a couple of others, plus me did a couple of fastish laps. it was a bit ragged, not at all like the animation above, but we all got round safely. My average for the 2 laps I did was about 36kph, although I did the 1st 3 quarters on my own.

Many apologies for those that I've missed off the name check!

Lee
  • I wish it had been me, but it wasnt!
  • The new rider from Barnsley is Mo - and will
    be a regular chaingang er.
  • Chain gang tonight guys....7pm at The Three Tuns.....same as last week for my group..easy start at pace all can manage and then build as technique improves...also club night so lets drop in when finished for a drink and celebrate Josh's 18th
  • Haven't logged in for a while :-( -forgot about hte half term week, so was away last week (I am useless!!)

Is the slower group out tonight? If so, can I come along?
  • Who knows, just come along and see what happens. I am hoping to be out if my plans work out.

I will be in the fast group though, to start with anyway.
  • I'll be along after dropping Holly at Basingbourn