Welcome to the forum

## KIT UPDATE 22/9/14 ###

2»

Comments

• I've just had a good look at the Champion Systems link above and as fair as the kit that would be required for racers I personally feel as though they would tick most of the boxes. They don't quite have the range of kit available as Endura but the basics all seem to be there, a good quality race jersey, a decent looking skin suit and a speedsuit that would be great for racing. Could be a really good option
  • I personally like Endura and after spending a small fortune on kit for my the entire family, I wouldn't wan't the club to change supplier as other manufacturers kit would differ in colour/style etc.

Shelton
  • I'd have thought a new supplier should be able to match the colour and obviously, the logo, fonts etc. Think this is really important for the club ... and something we should insist on before switching from Endura

Fabrics and tailoring might be different, but to be frank, the stitching on the last jersey I ordered from Endura looks like it was done by a blind man who was missing some fingers (!) so I'd be happy to give another supplier the chance to do things better
  • I can vouch for the Champ Sys clothing, my brothers shop/club use and sell it and the fit/quality is very good. That said, the Endura kit is fantastic, I've been really impressed with all items I have.

However, if club members are struggling to get the kit they want then maybe a move is needed. Champ Sys would definitely be a good option in my opinion.
  • If you have an idea about clothing, it might be a good idea to find out their costings and minimum orders etc and then email Mark or somebody else on the committee with an outline of what they can do for the club. I've got a couple of ideas that I'm chasing up at the moment, but am generally impressed with Endura so far. It's just out of curiosity and I was going to bring up the options at the next committee meeting to see if there's anything that we might think might be better for the club...
  • Yes, thanks folks. If anyone has any knowledge of other suppliers let us know. It will be on the agenda for the next committee meeting.

Bear with.....
  • Champ-sys looks like a good option I will contact them tomorrow re samples and prices etc.
    My idea is to perhaps have two suppliers, Endura do a good range and the new WT range allows access to cutting edge pro kit worn by the pro peloton. I don't think we should turn away from this. However the 3 min order is still a panini (see wot I dun there Will!) so an alternative supplier may work to get more people sorted with what they want (although not everyone)

Kit
  • thanks Mark and Mark F for this. Sounds like a good option if you are prepared for all the hassle.
  • Have spoken to Alan at Endura today and it seems a compromise is available with a surcharge for less than 3 items ordered.
    i will re contact the members who missed out and let them know the adjusted price including the discount to see if they are still interested

kit
  • All the emails have gone out now so please check. If you have no e mail you will have no kit so check and get back to me please with any problems

Mark