Welcome to the forum

London track accreditation.

13»

Comments

• Noah and I got through stage 1 today. First time on the boards for both of us. Good fun and plenty of riding done in the session which surprised me as I thought there would be a lot more chat. Supposed to be all Fields but injury stopped play so Jackie and Felix will be playing catch up.
  • Glad you enjoyed it Fields and glad you got some good riding in. The stage 1 i watched before my sqt looked more talking than riding.
    I had a good time at the sqt, quite a mix of riders and abilities but only 1 group so lots of track time and loads of speed work. Finished with a 50 lap controlled points, so regrouping after each sprint with the last 15 laps being a free for all scratch. Managed to hang on to the faster riders for a 4th. Will try and get down for another soon.
  • Well done Tim. From what I am reading from above these SQT sessions sound tough? I am surprised you say mix of ability as I assume you have all reached a certain standard to be there?
  • Digging up an old thread, but myself & Janet completed level 1 last night and booked on for level 2 next weekend.

Gareth
  • Completed Stage 4 yesterday so will be looking to join both drop in sessions and SQT as work allows
  • is anyone working through this at the moment?