Welcome to the forum

SUBS DUE, PLEASE READ.

Hi,
Subs are now due, please pay by the end of the month to remain in the club.

We are going to try using the BC management system this year, this will make Davids and James job much easier.
There is a £1 admin fee.

Please can everyone use this system and not pay directly into the bank account as in previous years. Simply click on the link below and click "buy club membership". If you are a BC member (hopefully everyone is by now!) its just like buying anything else on the BC site, if you are not a BC member, no problem you can still buy club membership but you will need to register your details with BC first. You DO NOT need to join BC to join the club.

Thanks.

https://britishcycling.org.uk/club/profile/3780/cycle-club-ashwell-%28cca%29

Comments

• Slick! Paid and confirmation received. Breaking new ground!
  • edited April 2017
    DONE.
    Very slick indeed but just like entering events as a family via BC you get stitched for the fee per person instead of per transaction :-(
  • All done - a nice simple process.
    JP
  • GWDGWD
    edited April 2017
    Tim, did mine go through? Janet received a confirmation but i didn't receive one.]

Update - Sorry ignore this as I found the emails in my hotmail junk folder.
  • All Done ,Very Slick rob
  • All done, even have option for us second claimers :) In my infrequent visits to the forum I note it is now a custom to delete one's post after a certain period of time. Just so I don't breach protocol, how long should I leave this one up for? ;)
  • Its been over 2 hours now so I think your post has out stayed its welcome :-)
  • oh, very drole you two :-)
  • New member just signed up, very simple thank you. Right, off to find out where I get a CCA jersey from?!?
  • edited April 2017
    Very slick, all paid up! I bought Gold and racing licence all at the same time ... Racing licence ... Don't tell my wife ...
  • Ellie payed up, and me as second claim, very easy system.
  • All paid up. Simple enough but had to do 4 separate transactions - if only I could have put the four memberships into a basket and checked out once... and if that meant a single £1 fee, so much the better!

• Joined the club through the BC management system as a 2nd claim member. Am I likely to receive any notification / membership details from the club? I have done a few Wednesday rides so I am not seeking an introduction. - John
  • Hi John, thanks for joining and no we dont send out any notifications but feel free to ask on here about anything.
  • Three done.
  • done.. sorry for delay
  • Also done..sorry...was so easy!
  • A bit of an update. We currently have 194 signed up members for this year. 73 of these are Junior or Youth members. 14.5% female members.

I think that number sounds down on previous years so there may be still seniors out there who haven't paid up yet. All Youth and Juniors have been chased and are paid up.
  • Paid up 2nd Claim