Welcome to the forum

CCA 20th Anniversary ‘Subsidised’ Cycling Shirts Pre

2»

Comments

• The following have not completed the new poll but have completed the original poll.
    Alan Davey
    @AlanT
    @Alastair_Roberts
    @Beny R
    Brian Mannion
    @ChrisP
    Daniel Doncaster
    Gary Archer
    @Sirlez
    @JohnM
    @mwyer
    Emma Pell
    @MikeP
    Paul Fletcher
    @RichardL
    Steve Miles
    Tom Hipwell

Please can you pick a size based on the numbering system. https://doodle.com/poll/ie3i7s2ymzmthasa

I'll still order a shirt for you if you don't do this but it will be my best guess at your size

@Andy_R you have taken part twice and picked a different size each time: 1+ & 2, let me know which one you want please

@Toma_M @Stef Tim Skelding Do you want 2 different sized tops? or should one be a Women's version?

@jackie Field is the youth top for one of your boys? I'm worried it may be too small?
  • Hi Dan,
    I've added my name and shirt to the doodle on the link above.
    Regards, Steve Miles
  • Thanks guys, have taken my hrave pills and gone for a size 3. Much appreciated.
  • Dan - I have removed my name from the poll as I cant shut my kit drawers now and have plenty of shirts I never wear so will pass on this occaision
  • Size 4 please
  • edited January 2019
    Hello Dan, I originally ordered Large, but I now feel I should have ordered XL. Could you amend this please as I'm rather confused by the latest Doodle Poll and can't make an entry for XL. Thank you for all you must be doing here to make this happen.
  • 2 diff sizes. Hopefully one fits for summer riding and the other one is a cheap way of showing club colours when jacket is in order :-)
  • Dan/MC, u can take my size 5... i'd already ordered a 5 & 4...only really need the 4 ...
  • Dan, late request for a size 5. Added my name to the doodle poll. Thanks, Paul
  • edited January 2019
    Still looking for updates from the following people please

Alan Davey
    Alastair Roberts
    Brian Mannion
    Emma Pell
    Gary Archer
    John Meadows
    Martin W
    Mike Pritchard
    Paul Fletcher

Please can you pick a size based on the numbering system and send me a PM or reply to this message
    I'll still order a shirt for you if you don't do this but it will be my best guess at your size

Jackie Field is the youth top for one of your boys? I'm worried it may be too small?
  • edited January 2019
    Hi Dan - not sure what you mean? on the doodle polls I have opted for a size 3 (womens please) same size as Anna F / Tim D etc? Not sure where I have signed up for a youth one. I think Stuarts is a size 5? Unless I am looking at the wrong thing!
    Jackie
  • @jackie Field if you scroll to see all of the size options to the right hand side you can see there’s also a “Child 134” size jersey against your name too.
  • Thanks Mark - I didn't look that far across lol
  • edited January 2019
    OK to clarify then 1x womens 3 and 1 x men's 5. Nothing else please :-)
    Thanks
  • Nearly there, if you have contact details for any of the people below please send them a text and ask them to get back to me...

Alan Davey
    Brian Mannion
    Emma Pell
    Gary Archer
    John Meadows
    Mike Pritchard

Please can you pick a size based on the numbering system and send me a PM or reply to this message
    I'll still order a shirt for you if you don't do this but it will be my best guess at your size, order will be placed on Friday and there won't be an opportunity to change it once placed.
  • just one for me. i talked about 2 but with Italy top i think i will have enough. got one for the kids each in the poll i hope too.
  • Hi Dan, I got in touch with John Meadows - he's tried to contact you and leave a message on the forum to confirm that he would like to order a size 7 shirt but doesn't appear to have worked. Can you order on that basis for him? Thanks, Bob
  • Gents,

You are the final group to collect your jerseys, please send me a PM so that we can arrange drop off/collection.

Alan Davey
    Alastair Roberts
    Ben Reidy (I'll keeps yours safe, hopefully see you before the next CX season)
    Brian Mannion
    Gary Archer
    James Dow
    Matt Porter
    MC (will drops yours with Jess)
    Paul Hamblin
    Stiggers
    Vic