Welcome to the forum

CCA 3 Cafes Classic, Friday 22 March 2019

2»

Comments

• edited March 2019
    Is there room for another rider in the train? I've managed to free a day up...

(I've added my menu choices)
  • Martin L
    Bobby B
    Stef
    Will
    MC
    Keith
    Toma
    Vince
    Richard P
    Paul S
    Chris B HNCC
    Simon M
    Simon R SNCC
    Simon R's SNCC mate
    Taff
    Andy R

• Sorry Martin. I have had a change of plan and won't make this. Have a good one all
  • edited March 2019
    Martin, room for a few more ?

Myself, Emma and possibly SimonD will join the train for the 'cafe uno' version, just to the Blue Egg and back.

Good job with the weather ordering too, looks like it's going to be a cracking day :)
  • Hi David - great that you'll be joining for some of it.

Yes: the weather is warm enough, light breeze, dry. That'll do nicely.

All: Maglia Rosso have our lunch order and look forward to seeing us once again.

I've just been carb loading on pasta with Vince in Soho. I look forward to see everyone in Rhubarb & Mustard for coffee at 8am. Bring change for that if poss.

We leave 8.30am. Bring lights. Back to Ashwell around 6pm. Meet in Three Tuns if we split into groups on the way back, for a pint.
  • Evening! Need to save my legs a bit for the weekend, so the whole shebang is probably beyond me tomorrow, but I reckon I can get away with a Blue Egg run... I'll join you just South of Barkway, where you cross the A1368 to Nuthampstead...
  • cheers for lunch Martin and for organizing this mammoth ride. Best use of a Friday I can think of. Dave you don't need to save your legs. come for the crack.
  • We'll see about that - recent results suggest otherwise... See you tomorrow!
  • edited March 2019
    Technical problems. Apols Martin - won't make it. Have to head home to fix. Shame!

Edit - Glad I made it over to the Blue Egg in time! Good to catch up with you all.
  • Great day and ride Martin. Thanks for the organization of the day , much appreciated
  • Agree fantastic day as always. Thanks Martin for inspiration and organisation.

Although I headed home before Bicecletta, I still made 114 miles and 3 cafes if you include Rhubarb and Mustard, so I'm going to hang on to the great badge!
  • Thanks Martin and boys for a great day out and looking after me
    Nice to be home rob