Welcome to the forum

Thursday night Zwift BC TT - Inter- club?

Comments

• The flat ones don’t suit Logan. He just doesn’t have the oomph to keep pushing but he made up for it in the timed section. Got quicker each lap and posted top time for the Cat D’s (18.37) so he finished happy.
  • How old is Logan now? I’ve left it as a question mark as I couldn’t remember his age & also if he has progressed a year. ZP just stated he is under 20 on his profile.
  • Thanks for the congrats John !
    How many TTs are left, or this an ongoing thing?
  • Logan is 9. 10 in Feb.
  • Hi Chris - yes I plan to keep this going for the winter. IRC, CCA & BRCC were very competitive earlier this year in Lockdown 1 but as IRC apparently managed to do a fair bit of racing this year - they said they wouldn’t participate to the new year. When they come back in things are going to get far tighter. Matt Wilmington IRC was doing the results & listing them on their website. These are the earlier ones: https://www.ircttresults.co.uk/interclub/
  • Three CCA riders in tonights BCTT. Happy Christmas to all at CCA - hopefully a better year in 2021.
    imageInter-Club-Results-24-12-2020" />
  • 2 CCA riders in tonight's British Cycling TT and again some very strong Women riders.
    Happy New Year to all CCA Riders. imageInter-Club-Results-31-12-2020-V1" />
  • 4 CCA riders out on Thursday for the start of a new series for 2021 and a far more restrictive Lockdown. BRCC were out for revenge and fielded a very strong team headed by severeal A' Cat racers. (PS - ignore thge date on the bottom tab).

imageInter-club-Results-07-01-2021" />
  • Am gonna give this one a go tonight. Just so long as i get the kids tea sorted beforehand !!
  • A tough course tonight with a few lumps - I could only see 2 CCAs in the results (couldn't see regulars Anna & Mark Fraser). Great time Chris! - post up here if I have missed anyone out.

imageInter-Club-Results-14-01-2021" />
  • Last Night's Inter-clubs TT results: BRCC continue to dominate for the 3rd week running by fielding an extremely strong team several A Cat riders as well as a super A Cat rider too. Meridian Tri Club (some of who are also CCA) have gained in strength and relegated HNCC to 3rd place. MC was the only CCA rider last night.

Regards all.

imageInter-Club-Results-21-01-2021" />
  • A fast course tonight with some blistering times. BRCC continue to dominate with 6 A cat riders as well as a string of Bs & Cs. MTC women go from strength to strength & dominate the Women's Category. Well done BRCC & MTC (some of whome are CCA too). 3 CCA club riders out tonight. Post up if I have missed anyone out. Regards

Inter-Club-Results-28-01-2021

• Hi John - Anna F rode in the lunchtime women’s race.

Thanks as always for the results work

Mark F
  • Apologies Anna’s result was hidden under lots of other non BCTT results on ZP. Her time was 28.15. So that’s 4 riders CCA had participating.
  • Yesterday's BC TT results - just Mark out for CCA. BRCC mens team continue to dominate & Emma Koppe is again a clear winner in the Women's.
    Regards all.

imageInter-club-11-02-2021" />
  • Thanks John. We need a few dual-members scoring for MTC to start counting towards CCA for a while! :)

Mark F
  • MC - your result is in ZP so it counts! Very strong BRCC mens team with several A cats and an equallt strong MTC team. Some are also CCAs too. imageInter-Club-Results-18-02-2021" />
  • Just Mark Frazer riding in the BCTT tonight for CCA. As Covid restrictions are ending on March 29th I will run the Inter-club competition up to this time with the last race on Thursday 25th. So just 4 more races to go. Hopefully the outdoor Inter-club competition will run this year & we can continue in the real world.

imageHNCC-BCTT-Inter-club-Results-25-02-2021" />
  • With the anticipated relaxing of Covid restrictions (subject to things going well) from March 29th and outdoor competition re-commencing from April - this month will be the last 4 inter-club Zwift TTs I will be promoting this season. So only 4 left......
  • Today's BC TT results - its good to see Steph & Chris racing in the 10TT today which must be a relief after the WTRL races. Strong performance from BRCC & MTC & all the women. only 3 more Thursday TTs to go now.....

imageInter-club-Results-04-03-2021" />
  • edited March 2021
    Fantastic to be awarded 19 points John but I feel I must confess I am male not female (Stef short for Stefan, don't worry you're not the first person!), so you may need to re-calculate!
    I think Logan was riding for CCA tonight as well.
  • Apologies Stef Dixon I seem to have changed your gender - please see V2.

Inter-club-Results-Results-04-03-2021-V2

• John I still think it’s not quite right because you’ve now given Jo McDonnell 26 points instead of 1 point!! It must be a nightmare doing all the admin. Thanks for doing it - we all appreciate the effort.
  • Thanks Rob - I will have another look & see if I can find Logan. I just paste in the data to the spreadsheet & it does the allocation of points & calculations so I don’t know what happened with Jo.
  • Apologies Logan, unfortunately you didn't come up in the CCA Results filter - although I did actually see you ride last night on the Companion app & gave you a 'Ride on'. V3 now updated with Stef corrected & Logan added. Regards - All.

imageInter-club-Results-04-03-2021-V3" />
  • 2 CCAs out in tonight's BC 10TT - Stef & Mark. only 2 more of these events will be promoted as we finish lockdown & return to outside rides & events.

imageInter-club-Results-11-03-2021" />
  • Results - Just MC & Mark out tonight - although some MTC are CCA also. The Women's race was a bit as a Zwift cock-up as they were on a different course to the earlier women's race & both men's. Emma raced on the Queens Highway - which is tougher than Fugit Tempus that everyone else listed raced onimage. Next week is the last event on the Inter-club Lockdown season.

imageHNCC-BCTT-Inter-club-Results-18-03-2021" />
  • Just 2 CCA out racing today MC & Mark - although I thought I saw Logan's name pop up in the race.
    This is the last inter-club I am promoting as lock-down eases and out door competition is re-starting. Hopefully I might see some of you in the actual inter-club events.

I plan to re-launch the Zwift inter-club competition again in the Autumn.

imageInter-club-results-25-03-2021" />
  • Thanks for organising these John. I’ll miss our weekly Thursday night World Championships!

Mark
  • thanks for the results each week on these. Yes Logan did start but a few minutes in he said " I don't have the legs for it tonight" he pedalled on for a bit and then when his chain came off he declared "it's not my night is it dad. I think I'll quit and have an early shower" !