Welcome to the forum

Girl's Ride

Comments

• pop over Nigel...we will do clip in and do a small loop to get the idea then if Anneka not feeling too good can split and we'll do a short one...a bit cool and damp, but otherwise o.k. for a ride...wrap up well everyone
  • heyya geoff it has stopped bleeding now so i have a little plaster on it :)
    it was such good fun today and it was really funny. hope to see ya guys next week if it is on see ya soon.
    Rosanna
  • good news Rosanna......and a happy birthday....well done with your spd's Anneka.....see you all next week
  • That was so funny! Daisy climbing up the tree, Rosanna & I splirting her with water!
    Rosanna cutting her finger, it errupting like a volcano!!
    It was so funny, Happy Birthday Rosanna!

Hannah:D
  • Thanks Hannah for telling the world how safe our rides are...hahaha....now everyone knows what a handful you all are.....so people know Rosanna didn't cut herself falling off her bike.....
  • Sorry it was so funny! My ribs have never ached so much!

Hannah :D
  • just sorted Bianca out on her bike...tyres low and saddle needed raising..another one of you growing taller...she'll be back on Saturdays and also our Thursday roller sessions...would be good to see some of you turning up if you can make it to these...you are doing well and it is going to be a great help to you for the future......Hope to see you then...if not DO COME on Friday to the Tuns for the youth meeting with parents,,8pm
  • I will remind dad about the Friday meeting!
  • Dad says the weather is going to be very cold so if its on I shall be wrapping up warmly!

• my finger has stopped bleeding but yes i ammit it it was sooooooo funny and dasy going up the tree was the most funniest thing in the world hope to see you all tomorrow
    Rosanna :) thanks hannah x
  • what time are the roller sesions on and were abouts ?

Rosanna :)
  • i have also got some new pedals and shoes so it can be deja vu with daisy im sure she will be delighted with us (me and hannah).
  • see you all tomorrow......don't forget the meeting at thr three tuns tonight 8pm....remember to wrap up warm tomorrow and bring those gloves
  • roads are o.k. so ride is on...it is cold but not too bad...wrap up well...see you at 10am...good meeting last night more later
  • heyya guys that was a really good ride and the rollers are fun.Heyya Hannah charlie says no but im sure he will change him mind.We all did a good ten or so miles and it was very cold but a bit of mango juice and a go on the rollers and we were all warm.thanks

Rosanna :D
  • Today as so much fun! Goin on the rollers without someone holding me! My tires defo needed pumping up cos on the way home I was doing 16-20 mph! Wat joy!

See u all next week 4 some more fun!

• edited February 2011
    i will be coming next week, isn't my new account realy cool.well ill be there on saterday i enjoyed the rollers last week it looks like its going to be warmer and dry.see you then x im going on the rollers to night x
  • edited February 2011
    good one Daisy.......like your account...was good session tonight with Bianca..yourself..Jon..Cameron...Theo...Mark and Robbie...that's more like it....see you on Saturday 10am
  • sorry i didnt cum on thursday i was a bit busy but i will try and make it next week see you all tomrrow
  • isn't it a bit windy? I'm sure it will blow over!see you at 10
  • Anneka wont be joining you tomorrow.
  • sorry about that Nigel////hope she is o.k...........it will be a bit windy but should be dry...let's meet at 10 and see how it looks then....don't worry about Thursday Rosanna...see you tomorrow ...there is always the next week for rollers
  • Geoff,

Hannah unlikely to be there tomorrow. We're a bit busy tomorrow.

If things change one of us will let you know through the forum.

Darren
  • thanks for the heads-up Darren
  • Guessing you girlies & Geoff didn't go out for a ride last week!
    Hope to see you all tomorrow, just on my way to swimming, please dont work us too hard!

• you guessed correctly Hannah...far too windy..downright dangerous...we did rollers....see you all tomorrow
  • Geoff. Daisy is staying at a post school party sleep over this Saturday. Rollers on Thursday.
  • thanks Robbie
  • its a bit windy and wet but is it on and jess and bee are comeing to hope to see you all there
    thanks rosanna
  • it's on Rosanna...see you all soon