Welcome to the forum

Interclub 10m TT - Sat 21 April

DPCDPC
edited March 2012 in Time Trial
All,

I notice that booking is now open for the 1st interclub of the year. Beds Road have managed to put together a slick little booking system that's nice and simple to use.

This year this event is on a Saturday on the newish F15/10 starting at Brogborough travelling past Marston Moretaine and back. By all accounts a quick course on a well-surfaced road (old A421) so a good opportunity to bag yourself a good time.

Let's do our best to support this event,

Darren

Comments

• So Darren & I are the only CCA registered so far.

Let's not do what we did last year and not turn up to the first event which totally screwed us for the the remaining (well attended I hasten to add!) events. We didn't even get the minimum riders which puts us at a huge disadvantage.

It's great fun, we have a strong team, and can certainly challenge our rivals this year. Don't forget, we had Beds Road really worried last year! If it weren't for that first event we would have been a contender!!!
  • Quite so Skelders, im entered.

come on the rest of you, sign up before it fills up, it will be popular because its such a quick course.
  • are these open to second claim members? if so I could be persuaded to ride for you :-)
  • nice :-)

Mr D will have to answer that one.... I have a second hand club skinsuit you can buy ;-)
  • Anyone from any CTT affliated club can ride but priority goes to the 4 clubs. Whether a second claim member can qualify for points for their second claim club, im not sure but think you can. Certainly worth a go though.
  • I'm booked

Looking forward to it!!!
  • I've been inspired....
  • now we're talking, minimum number almost achieved I believe...

so:

Lee?
    Jason?
    Carmelo?
    Dave R?
    Pontus?
    Mark C?
    Mark H?
    Robbie?
    Martin?
    Cam?
    Theo?
    Daniel?
    Richard L?
    Tim H?
    Peter G?
    Julian P?

LOADS of us :-)
  • I'm a maybe at the minute. The Fleche Welwyn road race is on the Sunday (which I have applied for but dont yet know if I am in or not). There's no way Mrs H will allow me to do both!

Lee
  • YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU ......
  • edited March 2012
  • DPCDPC
    edited March 2012
    Andre,

I believe as long as you enter as a CCA rider you're OK. My friend is I think with Stevenage but is a 2nd claim with the Nomads. He raced last year in the interclubs and I'm sure his points counted.

Darren
  • Have you got room for an old 'en,I might not be any good for the points but will enjoy it anyway
  • Absolutely 118, its a numbers game. the more riders we have, the more points we get. really not that important how fast you go, thats why im in!
  • I've entered. Largely because it looks like a good group coming together - should be a laugh. Climb on everyone!

Book here;

http://www.book-to-ride.com/BRCC/Register/enter_spoco.php

Don't leave it til last minute - there's usually a cut off point and you won't be able to make your points count towards CCA.
  • edited March 2012
    skelders.......

are you trying to tell me something?

entered btw....
  • Ditto Lee's post regarding Fleche Welwyn, so I won't be burying myself the day before, sorry team.
  • Oops, apologies Phil.... I did have you on my list but got you linked to Phil A with his bad hand ...
  • I've entered
  • Beds Road... watch your back!!!!
  • I'm a very probable, but need to confirm still as Im in Bristol later that day with some chap called Cipollini!!!
  • I repeat.... YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU!

;-)
  • Chill....I never let you down yet!!! :)
  • Done..I'm in.
  • top man :-)

this is a powerful team forming !!

BRING IT ON!!!!
  • I'm on board and to balance things out I'm asking Theo to ride as well!

Daniel
  • Am there.
  • just checked my diary and I have the Otley 25 the next day near Thirsk, I have to show my face up there every now and then or they get the hump!
  • that's fine.... its the next day ;-)