Welcome to the forum

IC 25 - CCA event Sunday 15 th July

edited June 2012 in Time Trial
And also advance warning

We will host the InterClub 25 mile TT again, Sunday 15th July, on the same course as last year, starting just north of Guilden Morden near the Wrestlingtworth crossroads. HQ in Guilden Morden.

Again we will need riders to score points, but also likely to need helpers on the day so stick it in your diary and keep the day free.

Also the final IC event is a hill climb Sunday 7th Oct organised by Hitchin Nomads - again stick it in your diary...

Comments

• Im hoping to do this, I will need to know the course 1st :-) I plan to give the hill climb a go too, just to make the numbers up you understand........ :-)
  • edited June 2012
    The course;
    http://www.bikemap.net/route/838236

Guilden Morden Village Hall HQ here

Good luck CCA!
  • Thank you, need t get over and ride round it :-)
  • Micheal Hutchinson rode the same 25 route in 50.15 in the Hitchin Nomads 25 Mile TT a couple of weeks ago, so there's a time to aim for! He was was an impressive 5 minutes faster than his nearest rival though. I'm not sure if this is the course record.

Hitchen 25

Vic
  • Yes, I did see the results, blinding ride....
  • Guilden village hall is booked and will be open from 8.00. First rider off at 9.00.

I need 3 marshals and a pusher offer and tea and cake persons. (cannot guarantee a football team getting changed outside the kitchen this time)

All help most welcome.

Ta.
  • Best thing to do is to enter via the spoco thingy on the beds road website as for all the other events, it keeps it all together that way
  • Here's the website to register any of the interclub TTs;

http://www.book-to-ride.com/BRCC/Register/enter_spoco.php
  • Just signed up for this ;-)
  • Just bringing this up to the top.

After our success in the 15 it would be great to win our home event. After losing by 1 point im sure BRC will come mob handed. We need as many riders as possible and it really doesnt matter how quick you are
  • Put my name down to do cupcakes and cookies
    I've entered to make the numbers up...
  • edited June 2012
    hi stef/tim
    Glad you said you don't have to be quick tim i wasn't going to enter but i have now !!.
    strappy
  • Ace, glad youve entered, we need you. Carolyn scored 6 points in the last one and bearing in mind we only won by one point, its a case of everyone is needed.
  • Looking at tha start list so far, we have a good set of fast riders but we need strength in depth and could do with some more medium and slower riders.
  • Sorry Stevie and I are away on holiday that day so no more slower riders from here. That's probably a relief to all concerned after my back problems last year!
  • Just entered as you're looking for slower riders

Andrew
  • Just about to have a ride over and try and find the route.....any pointers ??? Anyone ;-)
  • Course is at the top of this thread, starts at the top of wreslingworth hill ( the one on the 10), comes into guilden, left down the wendy road, left onto the 1198, left at the wimpole roundabout, left at wrestlingworth crossroads. 2 laps then keep going down the hill for a 3rd time to finish just before guilden.
  • Cheers Tim, been round it now.......got half a clue now :-)
  • Ok folks,

there is still time to sign on, get yer names down.

So far i have David J as starter, me at the finish and Lindsey as marshal. I need ......
    a pusher offer
    a marshal on the 1198 (critical)
    a scoreboard operative.

let me know if you can help out. Ta.
  • Tim...I'll be there. I will be happy to act as pusher-off. Not fit enough to ride the event so happy to help out.
  • You wanted slow you got it - I'm in
  • Yay Geoff......your from from slow mate, them LeJog legs will be flying.....
  • You will be great Geoff, be good to see you out on the circuit again......... :-)
  • entered

Strappy - couldn't see your name on the Beds Road website entry list - is this something to do with your computer "skills" ???!
  • phil

thats for sure phil i never got past the commador 64 stage,i did notice it was missing emailed tim d he said he would get the list before anyone else and put me on it.

mind your if the weather's the same as yesterday i woudn't mind missing it,A BIT LIKE YOU YESTERDAY MISSING !!

strappy.
  • Any idea of when the start sheet for this event will be available to see ? ;-)
  • I wont get the list from Graham until friday, ive then got to attempt some seeding so probably not till saturday morning.
  • Tim, do you still need helpers? What time does it start? Shaun