Welcome to the forum

Ride London 100 (Sun 4th August 2013)

2»

Comments

• I entered but had no luck.
  • I entered too but got rejected as did my son - boo hoo !
  • entered the main ballot - no joy though
  • I'm in,via the Bequest Draw.
  • I just paid, so 100% in

Hmm. I wonder how many of us are in the same starting-out group? I can't remember what I put as estimated completion time but it looks like they are likely organising it that way
  • I have just been offered a place via JDRF charity - They are a type 1 diabetes charity - I have raised awareness and cash for these guys before. They have spaces left, but obviously you need to get your sponsorship head on....
  • hi, anyone who has an individual entry to the ride london,
    we also have a number of team entries and are all putting a target time of 6:00 to 6:09 so hopefully we will all be able to start close together and ride together.

i understand you can amend your target time before 15th may, so if you want you could amend to the same and stand a better chance of meeting the other cca riders.
    think you can do it here: 020 7902 0212 or email helpdesk@ridelondon.co.uk.
  • Good stuff! I've amended my individual entry to 6:00 - 6:09 target time

It's really easy to do online. Just log in and change your registration details here http://www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk/Prudential_RideLondon___Events/Prudential_RideLondon-Surrey_100/Prudential_RideLondon-Surrey_100___Entries/Prudential_RideLondon-Surrey_100___Ballot.htm
    Don't put it off too long though. I'm told you won't be able to do this after 14th May
  • LOL...I went in to change mine to 6 - 6:09 and that was what was already in there.
    Must have been sniffing stuff when I registered....