Welcome to the forum

Senior grass track Saturday mornings

2»

Comments

• Folks,
    There is a lot of rain forecast for early tomorrow morning, it may have stopped by 9.30 but track will likely be soggy so i think we will skip it tomorrow.
    If that changes ill let you know here.
  • finally looks like we will get lovely weather for a Saturday morning grass session.
    I will be there, hope to see a few of you also, beginners and experienced all welcome.
  • Tried it Last week with Mark. Had some fun but also shocked how unfit I have become !!. See you tomorrow :)
  • Thanks Tim & Mark - That was great fun to have a go on the grass track this morning. Couple of AG2R shorts moments when I absent mindedly tried to freewheel!! Think indeed to work on my technique...
    I'll definitely be back for a proper spin next time...
  • Good session today, quite a few newcomers. Iain was ruling the roost, impressive after a hard night at Welwyn last night!
    Lovely to be out in the sunshine on a super fast track.
  • Guys great session today, great weather/company. Though lacking in a tea stop :-) Emma enjoyed it and looks like another club member coming aboard!

Cheers to Tim & Mark

See you next week

Shelton
  • No grass tomorrow as we are all at Biggleswade.

Back to normal next week.
  • Fire up your knobblies, fill up your bidons, grass track is on tomorrow morning.

Its going to be hot and dusty!
  • I will be there again in the morning. Looks like rain is coming in by lunch time, hopefully we will get some riding in before it arrives.
  • Is there going to be a grass track session tomorrow? I'm up for it and the weather looks good if people are around?
  • I'm not I'm afraid due to work.
  • Sorry, me neither. On a canoeing trip.......wot no pedals!