Welcome to the forum

***TMGPRO Kit Order: deadline SUNDAY JULY 31st!***

edited July 2016 in Kit
Finally I've found a bit of time to put together an order for some tmgpro kit. Mainly I'll be putting on orders for racing kit and winter kit as everything else is covered really well by Endura.

The links will take you to the TMG Horizon team kit shop which will show you what the kit looks like in their colours. Ignore the pricing and imagine it all in a lovely shade of blue.

Jerseys:

03230 Jersey, £54.44:

cyclingkitshop.com/#!product-page/c1i6t/8c2ed2e8-a9ae-82c0-31d0-3e9d4577ccc3

You've all seen the tmgpro jerseys, half the club wear them now so you know how they look. They are quite slippery (aero) and race fit, so have similar dimensions across the shoulders and arms as the Endura kit but have a lot less material around the tummy area and are a bit shorter. 3 pockets in the back, reflective trim, lightweight breathable material, in my opinion a bit of a bargain too. I've worn mine since the first order went off from the beginning of last season (April 2015) and apart from a couple of faded areas where it's been stretched a bit (maybe around the gut area. oops) it's lasting well. Minimum order of 10 needed for this item.

VR001 Aero Jersey, £44.10

cyclingkitshop.com/#!product-page/c1i6t/e42376f7-0251-f280-8e92-0792dc55f6cb

This is a race jersey with a 3/4 length zip, very short at the front so when you're in the riding position it fits perfectly. The arms are slightly longer than a regular jersey (think rapha) and it has 3 shallow pockets. Just big enough for gels and a nana. It's basically the top half of a skinsuit. I wear one to race in, they're cheaper to replace if you get caught up in a crash or overcook a corner and you don't feel so bad sticking a load of pins through the back of them all the time. Mine's had a season and a half of use and is doing okay still. You have to be very careful putting these on and taking them off, they even come with a little guide on how to do it properly to avoid pulling the zip too tight and risk damaging the material. It's a very thin jersey, almost a mesh back, built just for racing really. Minimum order of 5 needed for this item.

Shorts:

05321 Bibshort, £59.06

cyclingkitshop.com/#!product-page/c1i6t/c5113b85-b5fe-605d-1dab-6b680a8f8c6f

pro bibshort - laser cut braces with anatomic 60mm leg gripper. These are the new versions of last year's tmg club shorts. They'll look the same with the CCA logo on the thigh and the right leg gripper in CCA blue. I won't be messing around with different pad orders this year as the reports I've had about all the pads appear to be the same, everybody seems to be happy with the standard one that the short comes with. The leg material has had an upgrade this year so hopefully will last a little longer than the last order. I ordered size smalls for the first order and these went white at the hips as that's where the material was pulled the tightest, the mediums that I wear from the next order show no signs of wear here at all so maybe it's more to do with the size you choose than the actual quality of the material. Either way, this years shorts are an improvement on last years. Minimum order of 10 needed for this item.

Skinsuits:

08145 Road suit, £74.49:

cyclingkitshop.com/#!product-page/c1i6t/6475eef8-54ed-f786-4705-cd167d83d119

A new addition to the range, the road suit is basically a standard 03230 jersey and a pair of slightly lower grade bibshorts stitched together with 2 pockets in the back, like the pros wear. There's even a little flap at the front to wee out of! I'm considering getting one of these to race in next season, it's a cheaper alternative to buying shorts and a jersey but not as good for training in. Based on the castelli speedsuit thingy. Minimum order of 10 needed for this item.

ST0807M Short Sleeve Skinsuit, £68.32:

This is the same as last years short sleeve skinsuit. 1 pocket in the back so it's good for road racing as well as time trials. Minimum order of 5 needed for this item. Teamed up with arm warmers it will do you well in the early and late season time trials/races or you could buy......

ST0806M Long Sleeve Skinsuit, £77.57:

Again, no change from last year's long sleeve skinsuit. 1 pocket in the back, thumb hooks and long blue arms. Minimum order of 5 needed for this item.

The skinsuits are pretty aero but as you can see from the price point they will probably not be as fast as your castelli/nopinz/bioracer custom fitted options. I have noticed that the difference between my castelli and club skinsuit is pretty big when it comes to going fast, but it did cost over twice as much. You'll probably notice at the time trials that you see a lot less club kit than at the races probably for this reason. It's possible to get custom made castelli bodypaint skinsuits or nopinz/bioracer suits in club colours so this is an option that could be looked into (by somebody else, tmg kit is enough for me to sort out right now!).

Winter Kit:

ST0403M Winter Jacket, £82.20:

cyclingkitshop.com/#!product-page/c1i6t/93940bc6-925e-463b-9dc5-0b7bfe2d2cd3

This is possibly my favourite bit of kit from tmgpro. Great fitting (pretty tight around December time) very warm winter jacket, it's had a couple of years of use and is still looking good and working well. It's not waterproof but will shrug off the odd shower etc. Minimum order of 5 needed for this item.

ST0706M Bibtight, £57.52:

The same as last year's bibtights. A blue band on the right thigh so it looks a bit different, nice warm roubaix material and a good pad. They have a zipper on the bib for ease of getting in and out of them and straps to go under your heels like the 1980s. Minimum order of 5 needed for this item.

AV001 Acquaviva long sleeve foul weather race jersey, £102.25:

cyclingkitshop.com/#!product-page/c1i6t/c7c5d65b-59f2-3b0e-a0ef-c6e6841772f1

Basically a Castelli Gabba with the same race fit as the rest of the tmg kit. I tried a couple of these out earlier this season and they're great, good training and foul weather racing jerseys. Personally I'll always race in a short sleeve jersey with arm warmers as I'm never coasting enough to actually get cold in a road race but if you have a tendency to feel the cold then this is a great jersey to race in. Very good for training, high wicking and as waterproof as a Gabba.

So that's all that I'll be ordering from tmgpro this time. I shall be refilling the stock of jerseys and shorts as well so there will be some spares, but it's much better if you want kit to get the order in now.

If you want to order please leave a post below with what you'd like and I will collect all the orders in before SUNDAY 31st of JULY. Anything after this date will be ignored I'm afraid.

For those of you that have never ordered club kit before, be aware that the order will take around 10 weeks or so once it has been sent off so this order won't arrive with us till around mid October. It would be a good idea to organise what you'd like to train in for your winter kit as well as racing kit for next year right now!

Comments

• For women tmgpro will put a female specific pad in a male skinsuit, as most manufacturers do for racing kit these days so specify if you want a male or female pad please. All other women specific kit can be found in the Endura box at club night.
  • ORDERS ONLY ON THIS THREAD. PM (whisper) me with any questions.
  • Will you mentioned that Womens kit is Mens but with a Girly pad, so can women pee out of the flappy bit too :-)
  • edited July 2016
    Here's my order:

T0807M Short Sleeve Skinsuit - Large
    05321 Bibshort - Large
    03230 Jersey - Large

Cheers
    Robbie
  • edited July 2016
    Will, thanks for doing this, what size do you take? Wondered if I can a std jersey and the winter jacket?

Stick me down for a 03230 Jersey, £54.44 in Medium, will ponder the Aero jersey (tried one on at the club night, you're right about the fit!)

Cheers
  • Cheers Will
    Bibshorts - small.
    Short sleeve skinsuit - small [assuming they're the same fit as their bibshorts/jerseys].
  • Hi WIll
    thanks for doing this Will, Winter jacket please (medium)
    iain
  • edited July 2016
    Thanks Will

Pro bib shorts
    Winter jacket

Both medium please

Onwards!
  • Cheers for doing the order Will. Appreciate it.

ST0807M Short Sleeve Skinsuit, £68.32 in large please.

Thanks. Ad.
  • The most recent order is looking pretty thin on the ground so far and not looking like we're going to make any of the minimum quantities for the order to actually go off. If it stays like this then I will only order the jerseys and shorts and maybe some skinsuits to build a small stock up. As in the past what usually happens is that the deadline passes, then the order gets sent off then I get inundated with emails or requests at the club night for kit that isn't in stock or hasn't been ordered. Please can you get your order down on here ASAP so this doesn't happen.

Ta.
  • Size small short sleeve skinsuit please Will (breathes in!). Thanks, Andy
  • ...and a size small winter jacket please Will, assuming you get enough orders for that one. Would appreciate advice if either the winter jacket or the skinsuit come up significantly smaller than advertised!

Thanks, Andy
  • Can I get a ST0807M Short Sleeve Skinsuit, size SMALL with FEMALE specific pad please.

Thanks
    Emma
  • Hi Will, please can I have a medium-sized VR001 Aero Jersey, £44.10.
    Thanks! Dave.
  • edited July 2016
    Hi Will, Thanks

Can I order 1x M VR001 Aero Jersey.

Thank you, N
  • Hi will - Can I order:
    03230 Jersey, £54.44 size small
    please

thx
    Mat
  • Hi Will
    Please can I order, 1x 03230 Jersey Large
    Thanks
    Graham
  • Sorry Will. Please cancel my order of that skinsuit. Not needed after all.
  • Hi Will
    Can you please order me,
    ST0807M short sleeve skin suit size medium, £68.32
    Thanks
    Steve
  • Hi Will;

1x 03230 Jersey - medium,
    1x 05321 Bibshort - large please.

I'd also like 1x 08145 road suit - large, but the orders for that are looking a little thin based on the above. If we don't hit the minimum, could I please order a ST0807 short sleeve skinsuit instead- also a size large please.

Cheers

AndyW
  • When would this order be delivered please and is there a size guide? I'm interested in the 03230 jersey. I am about 107 cm/42 inch chest measurement.
  • can i add a pair of bib shorts to my order Will - medium
    cheers
    iain
  • Hi John, it will be around 10 weeks from Monday. Depending on your build, I'd order one size up from the endura jerseys.

Andy, will see what happens with the road suit thingy
  • Hi Will , Can I add please . Bib short 5321 size L and Skinsuit ST0807m size L
    cheers rob.
  • Hi Will. Can I order 1x ST0403M Winter Jacket, £82.20: Size Small

Thanks, David
  • Hi Will, one 03230 jersey size XL please
    Thanks, John
  • Hi Will
    Please can I order, 1x 03230 Jersey in Large
    Thanks
    Taff
  • XL Jersey please
  • GWDGWD
    edited July 2016
    Hi Will, can we please order:
    ST0807M Short Sleeve Skinsuit - large
    ST0807M Short Sleeve Skinsuit - medium with female pad
    O5321 Bib shorts - large x 2
    Jersey - large
    ST0403M Winter Jacket - medium
    ST0403M Winter Jacket large

Gareth
  • Hi Will. ST0403M Winter Jacket, £82.20: medium. please.
    thanks.