Welcome to the forum

***TMGPRO Kit Order: deadline SUNDAY JULY 31st!***

2»

Comments

• Hi Will, Large bib shorts for me please. Thanks. Dan.
  • Hi Will

03230 Jersey Medium
    ST0403M Winter Jacket Medium

Thanks

Andrew
  • Hi Will
    Lindsey would like to order: 1x small bib tights with woman's pad; 1x small bib shorts woman's pad.
    Cheers.
  • I'm having a new Jersey in a small, and a road suit in a small.

Order has been sent off!

Ta
  • We haven't met the right numbers for the VR001 aero jersey. Should I replace the two requests for this with standard jerseys in a medium? Have the people that ordered these jerseys checked the current stock at a club night? I think we have some in stock at the moment...
  • Hi Will. If it helps with the minimum order requirements, I'd be happy to add to my order of the large standard jersey with an aero jersey also in large.
  • I can't add any more to the order, however I did boost the stock of aero jerseys so there will be one in a large when they come in. They may take a little longer though, as the minimum number wasn't reached.
  • Hey Will

Hope all is not too stressful!

So will there be the order of aero now then? ^

cheers
  • Hi Will, sorry no, hadn't been able to make it to club night for a few months now; didn't realise there was any stock in the way of aero jerseys- I'll do my best to try to get there soon...
    Cheers,
    Dave
  • The aero jerseys have been ordered, they might just take a bit longer to come through than the rest f the order as there's only 5 on the order.
  • The kit order has finally come through and will be delivered to me this week at some point. I'll put the pieces together and they will either be available to pick up at the club night in December or I can leave them out the back of my gaff for people to pick up from Letchworth if they can't make the club night. Invoices will be sent out on here when the order comes through and there will be a receipt attached to your kit. Payment is best made by BACS to the club account (the same one you pay your subs to) and an email sent to me (will@ccashwell.com) to confirm you have made that. Once that's done pick up can be arranged. You'll be PM'd with the cost of your order over the next few days!

Thanks,

Will
  • @wilburtrump should we have had our invoice from you or do we pick up on tues then pay?
  • Hello all, I'm just sorting the kit out now and realised that I've made a MASSIVE error by missing out the Winter Jackets from the order. I realise this is slightly ridiculous as it's winter right now and they would have been rather handy, but there's not much I can do apart from apologise profusely! I've adjusted people's orders accordingly and am sending messages out now with your costs on.

The kit will be there to pick up at the club night with a load of new stock in too for you all to rifle through. I shan't be there but there will be somebody there to dish it out.
  • I can order the jackets at the beginning of next week if people still want them? If people could let me know ASAP whether they want to cancel their order or not that would be great. They should take around 8 weeks to get here, so it's up to you. I'll re-submit the order for jackets on WEDNESDAY 7th DEC, so will need to know by then if you wish to cancel.
  • Will. Cancel my winter jacket order. Thanks.
  • Will. Cancel my winter jacket order. Thanks.
  • Will, please cancel my order too. Thanks for the Jersey.
  • Bad news is that TMG have stopped using the factory that make our winter jackets and the new factory won't be up and running for a few weeks. They're the main reason that the orders have run so late. Onwards and upwards etc. Unfortunately this means no winter jackets this year, it's my fault and if I see you at a club night and you ordered one, I'll buy you a whisky and give you a little hug to emulate the warmth that you're missing out on in CCA kit this year.

In other news, no need to message me to tell me you've paid. I'm assuming you told Mark Kit that you'd paid when you picked up the gear tonight and he would have made a note of that...

Thanks very much!

Will "definitely not the kit man" Smith
  • Np Will, stuff happens.

Do you have any mudflaps left? I have just ordered a new bike that they'd suit perfectly...
  • They're with the kit, I wasn't at the club night the other night so don't know if the remaining two pairs sold or not