Welcome to the forum

Summer/Winter kit order

2»

Comments

• Hi Dan, Please put me down for club medium bib shorts x 1, medium jersey x 2.
  • I'll be bringing the sample kit to grass track on Thursday. I'll be there from 6:45
  • Hi Dan. Do the club have any pro SL jerseys and shorts on order or is it just the standard ones?
  • Hi Dan, we've acquired a 2nd hand skin suit as a spare so won't be needing to order anything this time around.
  • Hi Dan. If the order not gone yet, any chance of adding a pro SS jersey, size small? thanks.
  • I'd like to add a pro SS jersey in a small too and a pair of pro bibs in small if that's possible... no worries if it's gone already.
  • Any more interest from anyone for the pro jersey. It really is a lovely top, Please post here.

@Vincent F one in the correct size this time?
  • edited August 2018
    Hello Dan. If it helps meet the order, I'd take another small pro jersey. Assume this is the Endura one?
  • The joys of being kit man... Endura have upped their MoQ to 5 pieces making things tricky for us and costs have gone up by 10%. I'm trying to negotiate this and will keep you updated. I have the following order planned but won't commit to this until I have agreed the costs with you all:

@Martin L 1 x S pro jersey and 1 x S pro bib
    @wilburtrump 1 x S pro jersey and 1 x S pro bib
    @Andy_R : 1 x S pro jersey
    @Cycling Weakly 1 x M pro jersey (Wms)
    @fastbikeking 1 x M std bib, 2 x M std jersey
    @mwyer 1 x M std bib
    @Harvey123 1 x std bib (sorry no gilet order will be placed as I cant reach the MoQ)
    @Ashwell_Cycling 1 x M Roubaix jersey
    @rayers 1 x S Roubaix jersey
    Youth stock: 6 x S Roubaix jackets
    Adult Stock 6 x std bib shorts & 6 x std jersey various sizes, 1 x M pro bib

This may be the last Endura order as I'm now looking for a supplier that can support us with smaller MoQ at a reasonable cost so if you want Endura gear this could be your last chance.

I don't really want to turn this post into a discussion on suppliers, please PM if you have any questions but feel free to post on here to add to the kit order.

Dan

• Screw everything! I want some socks like @Martin L on the latest chain gang post!
  • Hi Dan

If i am not too late... could i order a pro jersey in large please

thanks

• Socks - if there is a way of ordering, I'd also like some :-) (Prob a couple of pairs, good for size 8)
  • Are there any bib-shorts (M) in stock or do I need to place a specific order?
  • none in stock but I will be getting some for the kitbag
  • Matt P is the sock man
  • Seems that Martin's sock-tease has worked!

I'm currently away camping with my kids, but will post some pics & details when I am back (by Sunday).

In short, I have a few of the aero version (trailed by Martin) - they are pretty pricey (£32), but I think that is pretty much how much they go for in non-CCA designs.

There will also be normal socks coming soon... Longer lead-time to get the woven ones. These will be £12/pair (and the min order size is big... So I'll have plenty).

Mat
  • Haha - please get my name down! Will take a pair of aero socks when I see you next Mat ;-) I suspect it'll make all the difference when I'm trying to cling on to you and Martin...
  • Kit should be here by the end of this week:

@Martin L 1 x S pro jersey
    @wilburtrump 1 x S pro jersey
    @fastbikeking 1 x M bib, 2 x M std jersey
    @mwyer 1 x M bib
    @Harvey123 1 x M bib
    @Ashwell_Cycling 1 x M S/S jersey & bib shorts (size tbc)
    @rayers 1 x S Roubaix jersey
  • Hi Dan, I am looking for a medium/large winter jersey/jacket? Do you have anything?
  • Hi John. Best I can do is a roubaix jersey.
    Dan.