Welcome to the forum

List of club 10 organisers

edited May 2010 in Time Trial
The following is a list of organisers and dates. As i am no longer in Ashwell we need to be a bit smarter about passing on the time trial kit. I figured if we all know whose on the next week we can organise exchange of stuff.
I suggest we make it the current organisers responsibility to organise this, and suggest we use the forum and this thread to do it.
OK?

5 may...Tim D/Angus Wilson
12 may...Lindsay Foulkes/john meadows
19 may...angus wilson/Richard GG
26 may...Tim D
2 june.... Tim D/Adam H/Angus w
9 june...john Meadows/Mark Bracci
16 june...martin lawless/daniel doncaster
23 june...lindsay foulkes
30 june....david jones/Adam H/Angus W
7 july.... tim d/daniel doncaster
14 july....john meadows/Angus w
21 july...Richard GG
28 july....david jones/Angus W
4 aug....tim d
11 aug....john meadows
18 aug...lindsay foulkes
25 aug...no organiser

Comments

• John - just to let you know that I have all the kit for Wednesday night. I'll be there for 6.30.

See you then

Lindsey
  • Please add me to assist Angus on 19th May.

Angus will you get the stuff?

Tim,
    I am currently free on 26th May. Will do it if need be. Anyone else want to help out?

Again if really stuck Tim feel free to call me to step in on other dates and remember we are chainganging on Tuesday so join in. 7pm Geoff leads a junior ride. We need some experienced medium riders to average 18-19mph. The faster group is managing 21mph at the moment, leaving by 7.30pm from cemetery. Some illumination still very sensible at the moment.
    Regards,

Vincent
  • Vincent, thanks for the assist on the 19th. Angus has just had an operation on his back so cant push off. Also Angus should be able to get the kit from John as they live near each other.

I probably can do 26th, but will let you know if i cant.

Will try to do chaingang on occasion, but requires Sarah getting home earlyish. You come right by me though so will try to jump in sometime.
  • Hi Tim,

Unless you can leave it with someone in Ashwell this evening (11 May) - I will need to pick up the kit from you for this week (12 May)?

If you were able to leave with someone in Ashwell it would save me coming over?

Unless Lindsay has taken on the kit task..?

Angus can then collect it from me for next week.

Please advise?

John
  • John, Lindsay has the kit already for this wednesday, and then if you could pass on to Angus that would be great,

Cheers
    TD
  • Hi John,

Give me your address and I'll drop in to pick up the stuff for next week. I'm on a 2-10 shift this week, so unless your around in the mornings I'll pick up on saturday morning.

Cheers
    Angus
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Angus

I'm at 7 B V -That's left out your close, then next left, I'm in the beige house in front of you on the corner, with a black car on the drive. I'll be out on the Saturday CCA ride but my wife Jill will be here. It's all ready for you to pick up.....! Good luck..John

Tim: I've bought a decent club hammer which can be kept in the kit case...hope that's okay with you...
  • Hi Angus,
    Vincent cant make it tonight but Richard G is down on the doodle to help push off tonight so you should be ok. I will be doing it next week so maybe you could drop the stuff off at mine afterwards? im at Harvest Barn , abington pigotts. up the gravel drive by the pond at the Bassingbourn end of the village.
    Cheers
    Tim.
  • I'll be there tonight to help. Please let me know where to pick up the numbers etc. if that needs doing.
  • Richard,
    Thanks for the help. All the numbers and kit is with Angus who will be at the signing on area (bottom of northfields road, by the finish) from about 6. 30. Angus knows the ropes so he will probably get you pushing off at the start.

Cheers
    TD
  • Ok, understood. I'll see him there.
  • Sorry Tim I didn't check t'interweb today as I was captivated by the bizarre stage of the Giro. I'll drop the stuff at yours tomorrow evening, what time is best?
  • Angus, should be back by 7.30 tomorrow. But feel free to drop anytime, just leave in garage if im not in. Thanks for tonight.
    Tim.
  • John,
    By the way, many thanks for the hammer and general TT kit organisation, you`re a star!

TD
  • edited May 2010
    No problem Tim....just look on here - it's a great club....

Thanks for the comments.....John
  • Hi Tim

Do you need a helper for this Wed (26th)? I can't ride now but I can come & time keep if you're on your own.

Lindsey
  • Hi Angus,
    Can i drop the kit off to you some time? i will probably be away on wednesday now so might not be able to ride either.
    Whats your address?
    Tim.
  • Hi Tim,

It's 3 Primrose View in Royston. SG8 9TP is the postcode if you want to streetmap it. I'm in the rest of today and tomorrow evening, but if I'm not in when you call, the leave it around the back in the shed.

Angus
  • Thanks Angus,
    I was in Royston earlier so have put the kit in your shed, hope thats ok.
    Thanks for helping this wednesday, unfortunately the weather looks really good for the rest of the week so im off camping and wont get a ride!
    Tim.
  • No problem. Enjoy your camping trip.

Angus
  • Hi Tim

I'm on duty for tomorrow for the first time, but see you were on last week and are due to be on this week as well.

Do I need to collect any kit ahead of the event?

Adam
  • Adam,

Dont worry, Angus has all the kit, if you meet him at the signing on area (bottom of northfields road at junction with bluegates dairies)at 6.30ish he`ll show you the ropes. you`ll probably be pushing off. Im off camping for a few days and wont now be there.
    Many thanks for your help.

Tim.
  • Smashing. Will do.

Have a good trip.
  • John,
    Im assuming you now have the TT kit. When you`ve finished on Wednesday, could you drop it off at mine on the way home so i have it ready for the 25 on Sunday?

Cheers
    Tim.
  • Tim,
    I've arranged to pick up the TT Kit from Geoff on Wednesday before the start

Cheers

Mark
  • Is anyone around to help me for next week (23rd June)? I'm very happy timekeeping / doing the signs etc but I can't manage the push-off (bad back). Even if you're just available for the start, I can do the rest.

Thanks

Lindsey
  • I'll be there if you want Lindsey...save me riding hahahaaha
  • I wouldn't want to keep you from racing .... but if you're needing an excuse, the help would be great.
  • happy to oblige
  • Martin, just in case you dont get the email,

I will bring the kit over to the 10 and if you can timekeep i`ll ride (Sarahs home early), if you cant make it, no problem i`ll timekeep with Theo.

See you both tomorrow