Welcome to the forum

List of club 10 organisers

2»

Comments

• cheers Tim - so far so good for you to be able to ride. I'll just get to the concrete bit for 6.30pm. See you there Theo.
  • Please can someone help me on the 21st July.

I have no way of collecting the cones/flag/banner etc. as I only have sold my car and only have a motorcycle now.
  • Hi,
    As ive got all the kit it would make sense for me to help, Ill see you at the signing on area at 6.30. No problem.

Tim.
  • Thanks Tim
  • John, you are down next week on your own. I should be around so will come down with the kit. see you there at 6.30.

Lindsey, the following week, Darren has offered to help out so you should be ok.

The last week of the season currently has no organiser and im on holiday, any takers.

Cheers
    TD.
  • Aaargh. Sorry Lindsey, I got my dates wrong. I'm away on the 18th so can't help you.

I'm happy to help the following week if I can. I will be in Gosport that day but should be back in plenty of time. If someone can volunteer with me I'd be grateful. I don't want to get stuck down on the south coast until late and let everyone down.

Darren
  • Hi Tim,

I'll do the last week if someone can volunteer to be pusher.

Angus
  • i'll push off if you like Angus....see you then
  • edited August 2010
    Hi Tim

Just a courtesy note to confim I'll see at the meeting point 6.30pm Wednesday 11th August....

Hope the weather is kinder this and week and we get another good turn out.

Only two more chances to ride after this one.....!

John
  • Darren,

Tim says he is aware you will not be able to help Lindsey next week (11 Aug) so he will be helping her. The reason he hasn't responded is because his BT phone and internet connection has been down for several days.

John
  • DPCDPC
    edited August 2010
    Thanks John, and Thanks Tim.

Will be back week after and will push off/timekeep/marshall/generally shout encouragement or whatever needs doing. Either way, after a week off the bike I won't be in any condition to race. Apparently there will be no room in the car for my bike when we go on holiday. I'm sure I could get it in, even of one of the kids had to stay at home!!

See you all in a couple of weeks.

Darren
  • Hi Tim - sorry to leave it late but we're just back from France. Iain and I can cover tomorrow night (my parents are down) - so you can have a week off. I presume you have the kit? I can come & collect it or just drop it off if you're in Ashwell.

Thanks

Lindsey
  • Lindsey,
    Im around tomorrow so ill bring the kit down to the start as usual. If you and/or Iain want to ride thats no problem.
    see you down there
    Tim.
  • OK - if you're sure. Iain might ride but I've done my back in again. My Dad will be around so we should have at least one marshall.

See you later
    Lindsey
  • Darren,
    Hope you are still ok to help out next week. Im away but the kit is all at Lindseys in Ashwell. Tim Hector may also be around to help (if he still has a bad foot and cant ride!!).
    If any one else is around and can help, would be great.

Cant believe this is the last one.

Cheers
    Tim.
  • If there is plenty of help I might ride the last one then....only if it's a fine evening tho'..........if help needed let me know
  • Hi sorry I am unable to help on Wednesday I am now on crutches,been told to keep weight off foot. 1 fracture and a chunk of bone snapped off side. what a silly billy. Find out Wednesday if they need to wire chunk back on.:-(
  • Ouch - sounds nasty.

I should be OK to help out on Wednesday - I'll bring the kit along to the start. I'm happy to time keep & help with signing-on etc but still can't do the pushing-off.

Lindsey
  • looks like I'm pushing off again then Lindsey, my times are rubbish this year so might as well help......sorry to hear that Tim......that is really bad...you won't want that bit of bone floating..glad you had it looked at......best to know
  • Sorry but we've had a major change of plan - I'll now be in Scotland on Wednesday evening. Can anyone else help out? Also I need to pass the kit over to someone before I leave on Wednesday morning.

Will I put out a separate discussion on the forum asking for help? I'm not sure how many people are following this thread.

Lindsey