CCA Hill Climb Champs Sunday 4 October 9.30am ///// CC Ashwell CX... next race in October

CCA newsletters- final call for content for the first edition !

edited February 7 in General
Hi all,

The committee are always looking for ways to keep our members up to date, improve communications, share news, upcoming activities, dates and member stories - so we are planning on introducing a newsletter. I will be collating this and to start with am planning on 3 per year, starting end Feb, then end June and Sept/Oct. If I get a lot of content I will also do some special editions!

I’ll be looking to include dates for your diary, updates from grass track, cyclocross, racing/TT, club rides but am also wanting to share member stories, any multi day/ charity events, photos, training camps, fun stuff and maybe even biogs and how you got into cycling.

So this is a call for content/ideas/suggestions please - without your input it’s going to be very dull as my creative writing skills leave a lot to be desired. I’m only looking for a few lines on each topic not a book.

Please can I have any contributions for the Feb edition by Mon 10th Feb - send to chair@ccashwell.com

Thank you!

Emma

Comments

• that sounds like a really nice idea Emma, looking forward to reading them :-)
    Jackie
  • Why wouldn't you want to feature in the first edition of this top read - weather looks rubbish for Sunday so why not use it to send me a couple of words/ highlights.
    Thanks
    Emma