Welcome to the forum

Monday Night Zwift Session 8pm...

2»

Comments

• Also tried Mattss
  • John, it's Matt Scales (CCA)
  • Yes good thanks. Joined the Zwift ride tonight and enjoyed it.
  • Possibly a record number out last night.. 8, with a few newcomers also. I think all but one on Discord which was great.

If you haven't done so, I always find best set up is use Mobile phone for Discord... Download the app, click the link... https://discord.gg/XTn8hJM and hit the CCA voice channel. Get a pair of mobile phone earphones (with built in mic) and you are sorted.

See you next week
  • Hi everyone! Matt I’m really hoping to join one of the Zwift rides again soon... it’s just not fitted in as yet! Please don’t stop inviting me 👍🏻👍🏻
  • Don't worry Lillie, I will always invite everyone under CCA. Hope to see you there soon!
  • edited November 2020
    We took the Monday Night Mash Up to a whole new level tonight!

Think we had 8 riding, with chat and even video on Discord..

• Invite sent for Monday's ride around London / Surrey. See you there!
  • Also a reminder to check out my post for a second CCA team in the Zwift Racing League below - all welcome!
  • Bit of Jungle action this Monday, might even try a bit of mountain bike action on the dirt!

See you there!
  • Have just rejoined club and hoping to tag along for a some zwift rides.

Have added you on the zwift companion app Matt if I could be added to Monday night invite please.

Thanks,

Dave.
  • edited January 2021
    No problem Dave.. invite coming

Think I've tagged you... Don't forget to add (CCA) as a suffix to your Zwift Name
  • New route selected with the new Epic KOM bypass road introduced last month.
  • Due to the government announcement at 8pm tonight, I am cancelling this Zwift Meetup session and will be riding a little earlier.

Catch you next week.
  • Great social ride last night, 6 out I believe with most on chat, having a good old natter!

Everyone welcome to these Monday night rides. Get on it!
  • Another new course this week. This time taking in the new link road across the Jungle Loop.

Social ride, chat on Discord. Do a gentle spin if racing Tuesday or do a workout whilst riding along with a group.
  • Apologies, just sent invite out. Usual Monday night social ride, 8pm, Discord chat
  • I'm thinking of joining the Monday night ride. How long does it last and what sort of pace. Thanks David
  • You would be most welcome! It's an hour's ride and whilst it is racing season this is a very steady and social ride! Today's was 130 watts for me, so sub 2 w/kg. Don't forget, elastic band is on so you can average 10 watts or 500, we all stay together.

Make sure you are following me on Zwift to get the weekly invites.
  • Hi Matt,
    Recently joined the club & would be interested in riding the Zwift socials & also some races for CCA.
    Cheers, Vin
  • Hi Vin, A big welcome! I see you are on ZwiftPower and following me on Zwift already! You should have an invite for Monday...

We also chat (rubbish) on Discord... Link on the invite or further up thread.

Hopefully see you there.
  • That's great Matt.
    Yep all prepared & ready to go!
    Thanking you.
  • Nice one.. get your name down for ZRL Tuesdays nights... Looks like we could do with some new riders this week
  • edited February 2021
    Hi Matt.
    ZRL acct set up, so ready to go👍
    If you could let me know the next step it would be appreciated.
    If there is a race space in the B"s this Tuesday eve , can do.
    Cheers, Vin
  • Get your gravel or mountain bike out for this Monday's Serpentine 8 course...

See you at 8..
  • Last regular Monday Zwift Club ride this Monday 22nd @8pm as summer riding events and activities resume.

Keep an eye out for Pop Up Zwift rides on those inevitable wet days!