Welcome to the forum

Wednesday 9.30am CCA club runs

Comments

• edited July 2022
    Riding tomorrow Wednesday 20th July & starting at the usual time of 9.30am from the Tuns. Heading towards Marston Moretaine or nearby Stewarby for coffee. Possible route: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1806329
  • Riding this Wednesday 27th July to the Henry Moore Cr @ 54mi usual start at 9.30 from the ‘Tuns.
  • Hi - Is there a club run tomorrow, 3rd August? Thanks.
  • Yes, 9.30am from the Tuns. All welcome.
  • The Wednesday ride will be out this morning - 10th August - leaving at 9.30am from the 'Tuns. Looks like a ride towards Duxford / Grantchester approx 50mi.
  • Forecast not great for tomorrow so numbers may be down. As an alternative, several members plan to ride to St Ives on Thursday. As usual we'll leave from the Tuns at 9.30am and all are welcome.
  • Anyone out tomorrow?
  • Is there a club ride tomorrow?
  • CCA Wednesday ride on 31st August looks to be heading towards Barton Burwash Manor given the NE wind direction. 45-50 miles starting from the Three Tuns @ 9.30.
  • CCA Wednesday ride out tomorrow 7th September looks to be going to Spokes Cycles. Meet 9.30am outside the 3 Tuns.
  • SEPT 14th Wednesday leaving Three Tuns 9.30 round trip to Roxton (cafe stop) All welcome
  • edited September 2022
    The Wednesday ride is out tomorrow 21st September & the weather is looking OK with little wind. The destination is yet to be decided but probably about 50mi. Meet at the 3 Tuns @ 9.30am. UPDATE - it looks like a trip to Debden Barns:https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1879299
  • Sounds good to me
  • Wednesday Ride - 28th September. Colmworth Golf Club via St Neots & back via Northill & Langford. 9.30 at the 3 Tuns - all welcome.
    https://www.plotaroute.com/route/2047777
  • edited October 2022
    Weather not looking great tomorrow so this week several of the regular Wednesday riders will be out on Thursday instead. As usual, 9.30 am from the Tuns. If you plan to ride on Wednesday do post to let others know.
  • Thanks see you Thursday.
  • Wednesday ride tomorrow 26th October looks like it’s going to be loop down to Spokes at approx 50miles. All welcome - meet 9.30 outside the Three Tuns.
  • Tomorrow's ride - Wednesday 2nd November - looks to be going in the direction of the wind SSW to the Brewhouse at Wheathampstead. Meet at 9.30 outside the 3-Tuns. It's a 45mi route back to Ashwell.
  • Tomorrow's ride - Wednesday 9th November - is going to Marston Moretaine Forest Centre. Approx 45mi round trip.
  • Tomorrows ride - 16th November - looks to be going to The Ashe Valley Golf Club Cafe in Much Hadham. The forecast is reasonable with a temp of 9-10c and A Southerly wind @ 11-19mph which is a bit better than recently. Meet at 9.30am outside the 3 Tuns for a 49mi ride. All welcome.
  • Wednesday forecast wet. I'm plan to ride tomorrow (Tuesday) if anyone fancies it?....9.30 @ the Tunns.
    (Unless it's raining in the morning)
  • The forecast is not looking good for this Wednesday 14th of December’s ride regarding frost & snow. So for those on Zwift I will arrange a group ride from 9am for 90mins. All riders kept together & others not visible. I will invite all those on the WhatsApp & post up her if I you require an invite. I will also set up Discord to allow chat.
  • edited January 2023
    Weather looks OK for tomorrow's ride except for a V strong WSW wind - so it's off in the direction of the Spoke & Wheel in Harlington. 48.5mi - all welcome. Meet 9.30am at the 3 Tuns.

UPDATE - given the strong wind gusting up to 40mph there is little interest in a group ride this morning.
  • Things look reasonable for tomorrow - 11th Jan apart from a breezy S Westerly. So the plan is a loop out to Harlinton with a tailwind home. 9.30am start at the 3 Tuns. All welcome.
  • As forecast is decidedly icy tomorrow, Wednesday 18th Jan, I have set-up a Zwift Group ride for 9am for 90 minutes. Invites have been sent out for the ride on the Zwift Compannion App & Discord for chat. If I have missed anyone out post up here to be invited.
  • Looking like an icy start again for tomorrows ride - Wed 25th Jan - so I have set up a Zwift group ride for 9am for 90mins using Discord for chat. I have invited known Wednesday CCA zwifters - but if anyone else would like to join; follow me on the Companion App & post here for an invite.
  • Weather is looking reasonable for tomorrows ride - Wednesday 1st Feb - with 5-8c temp but a strong WSS to Westerly wind. So Prob Marston Moretain Forest Centre @ 50mi. All welcome meeting at the 3Tuns at 9.30am.
  • The weather has deteriorated again with the return of the cold & frosty weather for tomorrow's ride. As such there is NO group ride this Wednesday 8th February.
  • 1st March - usual club run at 9.30 from the Tuns. 50 miles with cafe stop, probably the Stove at Bourn. All very welcome.