Welcome to the forum

WTRL Zwift Racing League Season 2

Comments

• Yes please
  • I'm afraid I'm going to have to sit out this week- hurt my feet (cold-related issues), so having a few days off the bike to give them a chance to recover. Probably not a big loss to the team in terms of points, this week...
  • Unfortunately I can’t make this week either (or maybe fortunately looking at the profile!). Back for next week and Richmond again. Good luck all, have good rides.
  • Yes please for me on Tues eve...and hopefully no more IT issues this week
  • Can I go up the volcano 3 times, pleeease!
  • I’m unfortunately still out. Rested the hamstring all week and now going to slowly start adding load. Hopefully will be back by end of the week.
  • edited February 2021
    Yes please for Tuesday (B).
  • Please put my name in the hat for tues
  • Yes please for B team
  • Assuming my acct details are set up correctly, available to race 😉
  • Vincent, you'll need WTRL account if you race, so worth signing up in advance 👍
  • Hi Matt,
    WTRL acct set up.
    Ready for the B's😎
    Cheers, Vin
  • Welcome to the fun Vincent.

We have 10 signed up so far with 12 spaces. Every finisher makes a big difference in points, so anyone else fancy it? Literally no pressure apart from crossing the line.

We'll try and keep as 2 strongest 5min Bs in B and then the remaining strongest 5mins filling up Team A and then B.

Any B volunteers for riding twice in the night welcome for max team points! Apart from Matt, who I'm sure would love to, but rules say he can't as Team B captain.
  • Yeah, would love to!!! Darn it!
  • I would be more than happy to join you - if it’s not too late. I am a 2nd claim CCA am signed up to WTRL and on ZP - but unfortunately am only a weak A cat - which unfortunately stops me dropping to the Bs. Regards - John Curtin
  • Excellent. Thanks John.
  • John, can you join the CC Ashwell Riders team on ZwiftPower. You can be a member of multiple teams. Thanks
  • Request to join CCA on ZP sent Mattss.
  • Accepted!
  • Do I race on Tuesday Matt? If so do I need a link to sign up - I believe you have my email if this is required. John Curtin
  • Matt, I wont be home from work in time for the B race but can make the A if needed.
  • OK thanks Graham. Will sort out teams later. John, yes, a link will be sent after the teams get assigned.
  • 3 volcanos in a row.

Only 11 riders so we could do with another rider if possible. Or a B looking for a warm down ride....

I have put 5 in team A in the hope that someone else might join the party.

To keep with the suggestion above with two highest 5min Bs in B then split remainder A then B. Dan, would you be OK to join A?

Team A
    MattP
    ChrisL
    Graham
    John
    Dan
    ??

Team B
    ChrisP
    Vincent
    Paul
    MattS
    Tim
    Martin
  • edited February 2021
    The forum is live again! Excellent.

Our camera man had a technical at the top of the 1st climb so dropped out of the group.

But a good section of me pipping ChrisL to the top of the first climb after Chris's early launch. Unfortunately, our man dropped back, so no images of Chris beating me on the next two times!

• Has anyone worked out how the playoffs work? I think the top 2 teams get promoted. But how this links to the last two races I'm not sure. Perhaps the playoffs are just a premier league thing.
  • Not sure Matt. Hopefully all will become clear when race sign-on emails come out!....
  • Getting there early - in for Tuesday wherever i'm needed :)