Welcome to the forum

7pm Wed off road club run - Full gas.

13»

Comments

• Great route Dan, thanks. Lovely being out on a summer's evening. I was tired when I got home though!
  • As usual leaving the Tuns at 7pm prompt. Plan is to try last weeks route but in reverse.
    https://ridewithgps.com/trips/71111219
  • Another new route, leaving the Tuns at 7pm, see you there https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36861996
  • Mixing it up tonight... we will meet at Smallgains and get some prep in for the upcoming Summer CX series, will throw in a skills and a tabata session along with a few laps of the course. See you there.
  • Good thinking Dan.
    Definitely interested in prep & refreshing skills work.
    See you there.
  • Back to smallgains tonight, meet at 7pm or a bit earlier if you can to help repair any tape. Plan is a few laps of the course 1 easy, 1 hard, 1 easy, 2 hard, 1 easy, 3 hard. See you there
  • Hi guys, is the course the same for kids tomorrow night or a bit easier with less obstacles?
    Thanks
    Salvo
  • The U12/10/8 course is a lot easier, shorter and with fewer technical sections.
  • edited August 2021
  • Nice evening last night guys. My daughter really enjoyed it and she's keen to race again next week.
    I had to quit the race due to my front through axle coming out, but I'll try again next week. Could Isabel sign on the day again next week? Thanks
  • Yes, she can sign on the day again. Now I have her details I can add her to the start list beforehand. You can bring the entry fee on the day or if you want I can message you the bank details to transfer it in advance.
    Shame about the mechanical, you was right up there in about 5th too, better luck next week.
  • Yes, I can either pay on the day or I can transfer it. Thanks
    I'll see you next week. Thanks
  • Is cyclocross training on this Wednesday night? If so, what time you all meet these? Thanks
    Salvo
  • Hi Salvo, for training you need to speak to Mark Wyer. He runs the adult and youth training on a Wednesday at the Knights Templar school fields, the first session is on 1st Sept.

This Wednesday we are planning to go to smallgains to ride the course but it's not a coached session, I'll be there from 7pm
  • Sorry, that's what I meant. I'd like to come and ride the course so that I can test my bike. I'll see you tomorrow night. Thanks
  • See you there
  • Could you guys add isabel on the starting list for next Thursday again please?
    Thanks