Welcome to the forum

Zwift Racing League - Winter Series

13»

Comments

• All - I found my Zwift ID following the web browser technique detailed here:

https://zwiftinsider.com/find-zwift-id/

Martin L Zwift id- 3207332
  • Looks like we are in EMEA East league which is from 5:30
  • Just to remind those who didn't race before that you will need to create a WTRL account.
  • I would send a link but the site has crashed!
  • Lots that registered their interest that haven't provided their Zwift ID number. Dan, Stef, Graham, MC, Tim....

At the minute, we have very limited teams for Tuesday.

We have only until 4pm today
  • Have sent zwift ID to Matt P.
    Unlikely to be able to race Tuesday though if division is 5.30.
  • edited September 2021
    Cheers Stef
  • Sent mine to Matt earlier, but like Stef if B is 5:30 it'll be too early for me to make it.
  • A reminder to fellow Zwift races of CCA's two teams on a Tuesday night as part of the Zwift Racing League. 7pm. We could with a few more numbers to make up 2 teams of 6 each week.
  • I’m free to race this evening if you need more numbers
  • edited October 2021
    A great race was had this evening.

Two times around "France" with the Petit KOM at the end of each lap. Plenty of intermediate sprinting to gain points along the way too.

In the A group (Chris L, Vince P, Chris P, Dave W (stranded on the start line with a technical) and me), the CCA Aye-Aye Army started off strong with some sprint points straight out of the gate. Then hanging on over the top Chris L and I gained 3rd and 4th place points for the climb and settled into a group of 6ish off the front to add more sprint points to start the second lap. The group soon swelled to 20 or so. Then more points in the sprints with me taking the strategy to get sprint points before the 2nd ascent of the Petit KOM. Chris cleared the climb again in 3rd with me exhausted back in 10th to form 2 groups with Chris up front and clinging on an excellent 4th place and I picked up 6th place.

All of those points put us in 3rd position overall on the night in our league. Following our 2nd place last week, that puts us now 5th in the league after 4 events and 4 to go!
  • Just to let you know… you prob already know! There’s a race this eve zesp ardillas that’s the course for next week incase you wanted some race prep. It’s at 18:20 this eve