Welcome to the forum

Prudential London 100

edited January 2015 in Sportives
Anyone checked there account yet? Ballot results are in! Checked mine and says 'approved'! Result :-)

Comments

• Good work - Where do you find the account log-in? I can't find it on their website...
  • Think this is right

https://regonline.activeeurope.com/register/login.aspx?eventID=1589802&MethodId=0&EventsessionId&Email_Address&membershipID
  • Hi Benny

well done

the link did not work for me though

Stuart
  • Thanks Benny - I got logged in, but can't see any sign of success or otherwise (apart from a 'balance' of £58?), guess we have to wait til next week...
  • Oh no, it looks like I haven't been successful...another year of being the support car driver. Unless anyone knows if Ashwell has any team entries on offer this year?
  • Word on the street is that yes, there will be team entries for club riders via Br Cycling this year :)
  • Once logged in, under you name there is a link 'view, print or email'. Click on it and scroll down to 'status'. If you have a place it will say 'approved'. Not sure what it will say if you haven't goy a place though.
  • Unfortunately no place for me so hoping for a team place.
    John
  • After many times trying to log in, I managed to get through to the page via my mobile. On clicking the receipt button it says my registration was cancelled on 28/01. I guess that means that my application wasn't successful. D'oh...

Pretty poor way of doing things IMHO!

May try and get a team place, but last year was a real faff, having to get to docklands the day before to register, waiting for over an hour to start and then a 9 mile ride back to the car through London traffic.....

Anyone up for an extended club ride in early August!?!?!?
  • i never got round to logging in, but was pleasantly surprised to get a place confirmed in the post today. hope some others have been successful too.

i'll watch out for the email about the Club Challenge team entries - got it on 3rd March last year. we can then coordinate team entries for the club.
  • Stef,

looks like I'll be joining you as got confirmation of a place in the post today.

Vicky
  • I didn't get my place, so I'm up for the extended club ride suggestion.
  • Stevie got in but I didn't.

Can I put a bid in for a Club Challenge team place please.
  • I got in!
  • Both Jackie and I got our commiseration magazine today so both of us up for a team place if available please
  • Wahey! I got in!
  • Club Team place for me please.
    Or may be a day for a ride to Wells Next To Sea?
  • club challenge - team entry. as far as we know this will be available again, and we've been quite successful in the past. (4 teams 2013, 5 teams 2014)
    we get to apply for team entries, 4 per team, either all male or all female or mixed 2 of each.
    no obligation to actually ride in the team, you get both a team time and an individual time.

if you want a team place post here, to be clear this is a commitment - if you get a place you will have to pay the entry fee or find someone to replace you - otherwise you let the others in the team down.
    from above i have mark w, stuart and jackie, adam r and possibly jenny, jt, jamie - please confirm if you definitely want a place.
  • I would like to apply for a Club Challenge Team Place please! I didn't get a place in the ballot..........
  • I have two places! I have committed to a charity place with Home-Start and yesterday received confirmation that I had won a place through the ballot. I have spoken to Home Start and they would be happy to transfer my place to another rider ( I will still raise money for them).

If anyone is interested in the charity place let me know. You would need to raise £450 in donations.

One way or another I have to respond by 27th Feb.
    Peter
  • No luck for me again!
    I'd hoped it'd be 3rd time lucky; even after paying the extra to enter the second round ballot last year, still no luck this year.

I'd love to get a team place. Who should I speak to about getting one?

Thanks
  • edited February 2015
    Thanks Stef

Team place please if one's available
  • I'd like a team place please!
  • I've got a place :)

And I'm really glad to see lots of CCA members going for team entries. C'mon CCA!
  • edited February 2015
    obviously we dont know details of the club team entry yet, or how many places we'll get...
    but if you are interested in a place and prepared to commit just stick your name on this thread (if you've not already done so).

you do need to be a paid up club member
    if there are limited places and they are oversubscribed, priority will go to those that tried and failed through individual entry, and are active club members (not just joining to get a place)
    otherwise first come first served
  • Lucia has a provisional place that she can't now use, if it's possible to transfer places I'm happy for someone from the club to take it.
  • Please show me as a definite for a team place. Thanks
    John
  • Hi Stef,

Anna and I failed via the ballot - please could you add us to the list for team places. Thanks.

Mark F
  • Hi Stef,

Didn't get a place either - please put me down for team entry.

Thanks, Bob
  • Stef,

I applied but did not get a place in the ballot..I got a magazine that told me commiserations that I threw in the bin in disgust!

Any chance you could add me to the team entry list please

Thanks Chris